Search found 11 results

by scavenger
17/09/05, 17:58
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Utopia process
answers: 122
views: 82003

"the links between oil and engine manufacturers are very strong": what do you mean by that ??? I thought so too, but in fact when you think about it, what could force a carmaker not to come out with more economical cars? I don't see ANY reason! what sanctions e ...
by scavenger
17/09/05, 17:24

You only read what you want to read: angry:: huh: well what I work, I don't have that to do lol but I have read enough I think;) LIs better and especially above, you will see that like many inventors he is fed up with repeating himself to people who are "anti-invention" and suddenly it is crazy ...
by scavenger
17/09/05, 15:21

quote from JM Moreau: A good electrolyser cannot be improvised! Even if to introduce, `` just to amuse '' a little Cold Fusion by Sonoluminescence which is also called SONOFUSION, added to a magnetic confinement allowing a toroidal displacement of the electrolytic liquid ...
by scavenger
16/09/05, 01:40

I will play the spoilsport by quoting Jean-Marc MOREAU (or whoever represents him on the forum <a href='http://www.forum-auto.com/sqlforum/section1/sujet278316-35.htm 'target =' _ blank '> http: // www.forum-auto.com/sqlforum/section...et278316-35.htm) himself when he talks about his invention, in ...
by scavenger
15/09/05, 19:19
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Buying an Econological car
answers: 9
views: 10250

uh i'm late, but what am i reading ??

we can put 50/50 oil and diesel in the tank of a TDI ??? : Blink:

That is true ?? : Blink:

but what kind of oil? in addition to the first price motor oil is not so much cheaper than diesel!
by scavenger
15/09/05, 18:52
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : 20 November: lounge & bio energy in Pontorson
answers: 0
views: 4286

: D Here is the program: http://www.ville-pontorson.fr/programmme.htm This show will take place on Sunday November 20, 2005, it is an "Organic Market" at the Salle Polyvalente de PONTORSON - 50220 ==> Tasting, sale and exhibition ...
by scavenger
15/09/05, 14:43
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Attention the credulous !!
answers: 33
views: 22922

LOL and well here I was cheated! the proof ... even if I suspected it ... and yes c true it is the eco marathon I confused ... in any case skeptics like merilin as I have just read it we will always find some because it's always easier to trust the industry (it is ...
by scavenger
15/09/05, 13:55

Another private official from TOTAL? : D can be? even if he quotes cylbertjj on "onnouscachetout" which made a beautiful study on all the somewhat eccentric quotes which one could read on pantone (it is true that there were some) and that he delivers ascerbs and marants comments, he did not mix ...
by scavenger
15/09/05, 13:31

So go see the renault express essence of 1986 on the site http://www.quanthomme.org .... the testimony "correct" dates from 2002 ... Once again you speak very quickly .... arg: angry : thank you for putting me back in place I tend to speak a little fast ...
by scavenger
14/09/05, 02:21
Subject : pantone contact
answers: 12
views: 10100

: P thank you econology for everything you do :) your convolutions and those of all the others have been occupying my evenings for 2 weeks already :) at work I only see that lol :) BUT however I do not see any trace of anything successful tests on gasoline cars ....... is this because it doesn ...

Go Advanced search