Search found 4 results

by saulnews
09/10/07, 19:14
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Heat pump powered by photovoltaic panels
answers: 50
views: 74862

absolutely.
only imbeciles do not change their mind especially after good advice
thanks to the site
by saulnews
09/10/07, 19:08
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture

thank you for the advice
the project has lead in the wing ..... and why not two solar collectors
my DHW tank is already pre-equipped
by saulnews
08/10/07, 22:09

thank you for the clarification. if I understood correctly, I need about 3000w in panel with the whole battery / inverter of the addresses can be on the web because the margin is wide between 600 and 5000 € the price does it equal the quantity? are there large capacity panels or is it preferable to use ...
by saulnews
08/10/07, 13:10

Heat pump powered by photovoltaic panels

hello everyone I have just purchased a heat pump from YACK modulo 40 with a mitsu FDCVA 402 + - 1350w group that I would like to couple with an autonomous photovoltaic assembly but ......... I do not know not the consumption of this CAP (the elec is not my hobby) so impossible to see the number of ...

Go Advanced search