Search found 57 results

by sapeur3873
12/10/17, 10:16
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Wood pellet burner on fuel oil boiler Buderus S115?
answers: 62
views: 65548

Re: boiler domotiser with pellet burner

I'm doing a little digging up of the subject. I upgraded my pellet boiler / burner last year thanks to a small arduino board and some sensors. indeed I add an arduino electronic card, which one program is even, to replace the basic electronics of my boiler. what ...
by sapeur3873
12/01/15, 02:29
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Photovoltaic to absorb eve. of a house
answers: 47
views: 34975

my idea was the same, consumed live and deleted the day before devices during the day. do not take panels that are too powerful at the risk of overproducing and sending the consumption to edf. so I have 2 panels of 250Wc in 27 or 28V, I'm not sure anymore. the panels were ...
by sapeur3873
09/01/15, 13:16
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Photovoltaic to absorb eve. of a house
answers: 47
views: 34975

I did the same thing as you this summer. I installed 2 solar panels plugged into // on an inverter. plugged directly into an outlet. the panels were bought second-hand. the new inverter in France in a company near my home (in the 38). it is very easy to implement. a +
by sapeur3873
31/01/14, 20:08
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Self-build pellet burner
answers: 160
views: 205608

Before adding an air pipe, test something. oh yes you will not be able because your fan is at fixed speed. because my burner is programmed to do a cleaning. I tell him that every 20min he must blow harder for about 30 sec. Which cleans up a bit. this avoids too large a deposit. pe ...
by sapeur3873
19/01/14, 19:43
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation

My burner Pellet plays him on the fan speed.
I think the fan is 12 or 24v and drive too.
it is easier to find.
by sapeur3873
18/01/14, 19:35

Are you sure that the restart is so greedy as that ??? I agree that the restart is long (about 5 min), but it does not consume a lot. I tried the modulation, I am not convinced that it is that interesting. today, my burner works in all or nothing, ...
by sapeur3873
22/12/13, 16:50
Subject : oil boiler modified wood pellets: Ferroli kit
answers: 70
views: 144133

X I confirm that it also works without the Pocket.
I ordered it so I could try different settings.

I live not far from the dealer, and I've been home to meet him.
by sapeur3873
22/12/13, 14:16
Subject : Ferolli Sun P7 burner on my fuel boiler
answers: 5
views: 6615

the simplest disconnection is a 230V permanent burner (which goes through the standard oil jack), and a dry contact to request the start of the burner.
by sapeur3873
22/12/13, 14:06
Subject : oil boiler modified wood pellets: Ferroli kit
answers: 70
views: 144133

attention on the b-max, at this price, there is no Pocket programming.
They are sold separately.
it is able to work with basic settings.
without the Pocket you can very well modify the fan speed and the set temperature, but not the arrival of the pellets.
by sapeur3873
22/12/13, 13:26
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : How to choose a pellet burner?
answers: 12
views: 29290

thanks for this post i am too. I have a b-max burner since June of this year. i can't speak to the differences between b-max and sun. what I know is that the b-max has a diameter of being in the boiler of 110mm, which allowed me to install it without making any modification to the ...

Go Advanced search