Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12166
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 827

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus




by ABC2019 » 27/11/21, 12:24

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:You have to have taken the metro during rush hour and spent a good hour there to understand

Above all, you have to look at the results of studies that study whether there is a significant difference in risk between those who take the metro and those who do not ... : roll:
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 9363
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 2639

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/11/21, 12:46

ABC2019 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:You have to have taken the metro during rush hour and spent a good hour there to understand

Above all, you have to look at the results of studies that study whether there is a significant difference in risk between those who take the metro and those who do not ... : roll:

And well you're going to give them to us, eh, moron clown?
0 x
"It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on smart things. The most serious disease of the brain is to think." (J. Rouxel)
"No ?" ©
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect" .... "There is absolutely nothing to do about the climate" .... "Nature is shit". (Exnihiloest, aka Blédina)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12166
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 827

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus




by ABC2019 » 27/11/21, 12:57

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:You have to have taken the metro during rush hour and spent a good hour there to understand

Above all, you have to look at the results of studies that study whether there is a significant difference in risk between those who take the metro and those who do not ... : roll:

And well you're going to give them to us, eh * useless insult *


they are given a few pages before, + 20%, much less than in bars (+ 90%) and discotheques (+ 340%).
Last edited by ABC2019 the 27 / 11 / 21, 12: 58, 1 edited once.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
User avatar
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 9761
Registration: 31/05/17, 15:43
Location: 04
x 2115

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus




by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 27/11/21, 12:57

ABC2019 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:You have to have taken the metro during rush hour and spent a good hour there to understand

Above all, you have to look at the results of studies that study whether there is a significant difference in risk between those who take the metro and those who do not ... : roll:


That's what I'm saying it's propaganda because it has always been impossible to say that taking the metro at rush hour poses a health risk.

Like to say that 99% of the masks used promote the spread of the epidemic

We have always done everything in this crisis to make up the fact that we let the epidemic spread quietly to keep the country in a state of emergency.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12166
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 827

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus




by ABC2019 » 27/11/21, 13:00

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:We have always done everything in this crisis to make up the fact that we let the epidemic spread quietly to keep the country in a state of emergency.

the real reason for letting the epidemic spread "quietly" is not to keep the country in a state of emergency, moreover measures are relaxed when the number of contaminations stagnates or falls. The real reason is to let the virus immunize those for whom the vaccine is not sufficient, or who are not vaccinated, and unfortunately to let die those for whom we will not be able to do anything, in order to end up being able to find a normal life without emergency state. We have seen with the example of countries which have tried the "zero virus" that it does not work either, because it always leaves a large fraction of the population unprotected, so it is only to reduce the problem.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 10636
Registration: 25/02/08, 18:54
Location: Burgundy
x 1566

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus




by Ahmed » 27/11/21, 13:19

This is certainly true, but what a great opportunity, however, to show "his little muscular arms" and make yellow vests invisible, for example ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 9363
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 2639

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/11/21, 13:21

ABC2019 wrote:they are given a few pages before, + 20%, much less than in bars (+ 90%) and discotheques (+ 340%).

Propaganda: Are you going out to have fun? You risk big, very big! Do you take the metro or the bus to go to work? No worries. Sounds like a sinister joke.
It must be said that in large cities, stopping public transport would be a real disaster in all areas. So we lie and we leave it open. : Mrgreen:
0 x
"It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on smart things. The most serious disease of the brain is to think." (J. Rouxel)
"No ?" ©
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect" .... "There is absolutely nothing to do about the climate" .... "Nature is shit". (Exnihiloest, aka Blédina)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12166
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 827

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus




by ABC2019 » 27/11/21, 14:16

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:they are given a few pages before, + 20%, much less than in bars (+ 90%) and discotheques (+ 340%).

Propaganda: Are you going out to have fun? You risk big, very big! Do you take the metro or the bus to go to work? No worries. Sounds like a sinister joke.
It must be said that in large cities, stopping public transport would be a real disaster in all areas. So we lie and we leave it open. : Mrgreen:

So basically when you don't like the results of a study, you say it's bogus and it's propaganda. That's what I had understood remark.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 9363
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 2639

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/11/21, 15:31

It's not as if the bogus studies haven't been making flora for almost two years, to speak only of the pandemic, noooooon ... You don't have to have a brain bigger than a nut to understand that you can't stop public transport in a big city under penalty of screwing up everything (supplies, work, traffic, etc, etc). But you have to believe that yours is smaller ... a lens, maybe .. : roll:
0 x
"It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on smart things. The most serious disease of the brain is to think." (J. Rouxel)
"No ?" ©
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect" .... "There is absolutely nothing to do about the climate" .... "Nature is shit". (Exnihiloest, aka Blédina)
User avatar
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 9368
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 781
Contact :

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus




by izentrop » 27/11/21, 15:43

Hello,
ABC2019 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:We have always done everything in this crisis to make up the fact that we let the epidemic spread quietly to keep the country in a state of emergency.
the real reason for letting the epidemic spread "quietly" is not to keep the country in a state of emergency, moreover measures are relaxed when the number of contaminations stagnates or falls. The real reason is to let the virus immunize those for whom the vaccine is not sufficient, or who are not vaccinated, and unfortunately to let die those for whom we will not be able to do anything, in order to end up being able to find a normal life without emergency state. We have seen with the example of countries which have tried the "zero virus" that it does not work either, because it always leaves a large fraction of the population unprotected, so it is only to reduce the problem.
First of all, bravo for the answers, flawless.
I just wanted to add my two cents: Letting the epidemic spread "quietly" is also letting the economy restart, because it is very expensive to contain.
alas to let die those for whom we will not be able to do anything
On the contrary, as hospitals are no longer congested, we can better treat them.

One can notice a certain constancy among the "conspis", like the scouts: "conspi of a day, conspi always". : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Details make perfection and perfection is not a detail" Leonardo da Vinci
"Nothing is born or perishes, but things that already exist combine, then separate again" Anaxagoras of Clazomenes (500 BC)


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : Adrien (ex-nico239) and 43 guests