Features solar air heater fan

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
papyofis
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Features solar air heater fan

by papyofis » 17/04/08, 19:46

1st time: harmonize the floors / ground floor temperatures of my house: the attic and 1st floor are generally 3 ° above the ground floor, in inter season (exposure, sunshine), and check the feasibility of the suite.
Total volume Ground floor: 180m3, living room and office (the most occupied): 105m3; test: 1 sheath diam 125mm, 10 m in spiral aluminum, current from the attic to the ground floor, posed "hard" for test) A VMC on the floor (noise) would it be suitable, both in flow and in pressure, seen the pressure drops? What nominal flow rate to maintain correct "ventilated" comfort?

2nd time: could this same material then be suitable (on the same length of sheath) for inserting 2 solar air collectors of 3m² each?
Flow rate & type of fan, maximum comfort speed in the room, flow rate in the sensors, so many contradictory information that I have not succeeded in refining on the Internet.

thanks in advance
0 x