Should it turn its flagship day

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 09/08/07, 11:34

The day or there will be on my car lighthouse adapted to the day I lss ignite !!

But currently saw the reliability of some light bulbs we find ourselves too often at night and without a headlight because a light bulb to grill.

For example, we could replace the position lights that are no longer used for anything by LEDs that do not illuminate but that are seen from afar. it would cost nothing in research and would be very effective.
0 x
Researchers who seek are found, but researchers found it seeks.
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/08/07, 11:53

Hello Citro

citro wrote:Being a biker, I am against the systematic ignition but I am for smart lighting in broad daylight like in the moors in broad daylight in long straight lines in the middle of the pines where the dark vehicles are invisible in the shade of the pines.

If statistics do not show improvements, it is more complicated than that and it may be necessary to look elsewhere why the attention drops. : Cheesy:

citro wrote:I am also against the systematic ignition generator of overconsumption.

Strongly agree, especially since I strongly suspect our favorite politicans to have wanted to impose this measure, not to improve road safety, but to make an additional tax return. :x

A measure that can swallow the citizen without complaining (challenge security is not done ...).

citro wrote:Finally, I make a very critical judgment on the quality of automotive lighting, public lighting and bright signals, very often deplorable.

I confirm, for the public lighting, the town halls sometimes allow to mount anything without respecting the norms.

In the Landes I know a residential area where they put public lighting totally inept.

The posts are very low and the whole bulb, without effective deflector, directly illuminates with the same violence in all directions.

As a result, it's hard for them to stop knowing where to put their wheels. In moped in the rain it is 20 km / h no more or it is the exit of track assured.

It does not matter, the low side of the road is so dirty that you can not see the white band that is supposed to delimit the edge of the road. and there are good big deep and muddy puddles for the reception .....:x

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132