Conference "Agriculture, landscape and biodiversity"

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Lamyenvironnement
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Conference "Agriculture, landscape and biodiversity"

by Lamyenvironnement » 13/06/07, 09:13

The Rhôdanienne House of the Environment (32 rue Saint Helène, Lyon 2eme) is organizing a conference this evening (13/06/07).

The theme is "Agriculture, landscape and biodiversity"

Schedule: 19 p.m., free entry.
0 x
Lamy Environnement is a sustainable development consultancy that helps local authorities, industries and SMEs to make decisions by carrying out impact studies, ICPE, ISO certification, soil studies, etc. http://www.lamy-environnement.com
robbery
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by robbery » 14/06/07, 16:00

After having demolished hedges and hedgerows for decades, we discover (the agricultural world) that we should not have.
It is not too late to realize this and replant what has disappeared, which sheltered all this small wild fauna of rodents and birds.

I always wondered, when I heard about sustainable development, for how long we were acting. In this society where everything goes so fast, where, overnight, everything can be called into question what is left of your actions (you have more than 15 years of experience, don't you ?)

Can your actions change the legislation or make it evolve; to stop the chainsaw massacre first and then to reintroduce wildlife in a "sustainable" way.
0 x
Bagnoles burn in the suburbs, it is after all only of self-destruction: