Black traces under pellet boiler exhaust duct

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Black marks under pellet boiler exhaust duct

by sicetaitsimple » 16/02/23, 19:13

Christophe wrote:I wonder if a Stalinist purge would not be necessary! : Mrgreen:

We are off topic but I will continue...
Your "Stalinist purge", it has already taken place, by poisoning.
As I wrote a few days ago on I don't remember which thread, there are basically no more than a dozen "gugusses", including the two moderators and me, who continue to intervene fairly regularly on This forum.
If you want to be convinced, go through the list of ""members" and check off those you haven't seen for a year or two. You'll see that it's much more than the exodus of "gardeners" that followed the departure of Didier.

If it suits you as an audience, fine... If you hope it goes up, you have to clean up and purge not necessarily the speakers, but their useless or offensive messages, you have 4 specific examples of this morning, in 1/2h. The temporary ban with subsequent finding of non-recidivism is certainly a good tool to do so.
Because frankly, the guy who stumbles upon Econologie by chance and sees this, if he's a "normal" guy, he closes immediately....
I must not be normal...but I tell myself that all is perhaps not lost?
2 x
gek
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Black marks under pellet boiler exhaust duct

by gek » 17/02/23, 12:51

This exodus must have been quite massive too, the threads on lazy vegetable gardens were very rich in information and members. I discovered the forum through this like many others I think.
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."