The French way of life is not negotiable!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
delnoram

by delnoram » 02/03/07, 21:41

citro wrote:There is still a majority of French who are tired of being taken for C ... : Evil: although many are lobotomized by TV. (this is not your case Targol). :D

just Auguste.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 02/03/07, 22:17

Hello,
what makes you feel like you are choosing? There is no (good) in this story it is eliminated in the first round it remains more than choosing among the two that we do not want!
we choose nothing we are caught in a system which has the appearance of democracy, but it is our fault if it is like that.
The proof we are looking at a poll on oily we would have expected in Bovet, a poll on Bovet ecology does not pass the green either, so why?
it's simple polls the media ect .. those who want you to choose from the two that they have decided to be favorites.
so the voter says to himself, no if I vote for one who is badly rated it is a lost vote he will not pass and I will favor X
or other reason such a condidate does not have the instruction or has no team to form a ministry ect .. in reality it is the poor class which always votes for a Mr with titles of nobility, as if it didn't want any of their people to go to power.
It must still come from our genes before 1789 Mr Baron ..
However Napoleon was all that there is of a simple man certainly not with blue blood, it is him who put in place the most social laws in his time ... What happens when a man of the people led, it is crushed by the countries that controlled the world economically (the British Empire at that time) or lives the big boss of Mittal or Loys?
the story continues after and in the same paternal
in the name of freedom what can we do, do! even war ..

Andre
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 02/03/07, 22:55

Disagree. Independent does not mean isolated and you can have constructive relationships without lowering your pants. This is valid for states as much as for individuals.

With us, there are 2 who say that (at least): Le Pen and de Villiers ..... their membership = EXTREME RIGHT !!!!

You do not see what it means to ally! it means being colonized, dictating its laws by the multinationals
Doing intercommerce and trading is another thing, being dictated by your conduct is something else.

agree with you, but do you know the functioning of the Europe of 15 + 10 = 25 ..... I think !!! ??? for example, Poland took shelter from the USA, it preferred to buy their fighter planes from French Rafale planes !!! ... and the countries that followed Bush in Iraq: Spain, Italy, Poland, Great Britain, ... but not France thanks to Chirac and Villepin (we owe them that anyway, otherwise, there would be a lot of French who have died in Iraq since 2002).

As far as I'm concerned, I'm more Sego or Bayrou, see Bové, Besancenot Voynet, but I learned in 2002 that you shouldn't disperse in the first round (which I didn't do for the 1st time, having felt the catamaran coming ... but it was not enough).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Other

by Other » 03/03/07, 02:01

Hello
With us, there are 2 who say that (at least): Le Pen and de Villiers ..... their membership = EXTREME RIGHT !!!!

You mix independence and extreme right or extreme left and iron curtain.
A Quebecer knows what independence means
when we are told that we are too small, not educated enough, to make a small country, when I look at Belgium it is a country it has a seat at the un and its (words) to say on the international scene
And when I think of Sweden they know how to build planes, cars, trucks, they are independent. We don't hear about them in the media, but Volvos I see much more than Renault, Citroen and Peugeot here. Why? even many trucks (never seen a French Truck here?)
Europe while the USA and the British will be below you would never be UNI Europe should be the greatest force in the world today, militarily and economically, but you do not have a leader who has the skill to run such a business
Even your aeronautical industry is going to be torpedoed, we know that the Airbus are the best, but it is the one who seizes the market that becomes the best, it's like history it is written by the winners ...
In industrialized countries, sovereignty exists, but not commercial independence, independence does not mean closure to the world. On the contrary
Imagine not here in Quebec I pay two taxes on all the products I buy even on the job of the mechanic 7% at the federal and 7,5% at the provincial The tax following the salary 16% at the federal and 18% at the provincial sometimes it can go up to 40% depending on the salary level, all the money that goes to the federal government you have to buy it to get it afterwards, the provincial government goes into debt while the Federal (Canadian) is making surpluses and it says so shamelessly
I would not enter politics here you have enough to understand yours but when we talk about independence I know what that means, the Irish too ..
I am disappointed to see how France a country so prosperous and so powerful other times which is a model for us to see how is your attitude vis-à-vis the multinational which assimilate you almost as fast as us, I would have expected more resistance than that.
For us we are surrounded we are just 6millons and each year a contribution of emigration which identifies with English, we weaken from year to year and in a few generations our language and our culture will be gone.
I just saw that in 2008 to pilot in France you will have to pass an English test and we had a battle to be able to speak on the radio in French in the air, give you a hell of a stab in the back. .
I'm on forums French airplanes are unbelievable the English terms agree to have altimeters in feet pressures in inches of mercury.
What becomes of the milibar and the speed meters in kilometers
all you have to do is set the temperatures in Farhenheit, it's more snobbish, more american-piss, I'll stop for tonight.
before you tell me off topic
But where are men like Jean Moulin ..

Andre
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 03/03/07, 02:51

André ==>

I agree with you on the notion of independence and I am FOR, but in Europe we have embarked on a system managed by Brussels and its technocrats + the ECB (European Central Bank which head). We bought in 1992 ?? I no longer know, for the famous Maastricht Treaty which manages all this. In 2004, we (France) voted "no" to the referendum on the European constitution which wanted to lock us up a little more in this centralized system and now we are the only "lame ducks" in Europe who did not invite us. at the big rally in Madrid ... so that Sarko plans to pass a mini-treaty that would allow this system to be integrated through the back door ....

It's more complicated than you imagine.

On the case of Airbus today Ségo asked the regions to buy a share of EADS, parent company of Airbus, to be able to influence restructuring decisions (10000 job cuts in France, Germany and England), but in France it is necessary an agreement of the constitutional council so that that can be done .... and what power will they have to prevent employment from going to China or to the East ??? ....... .to be continued.

There are already 3 large well-French companies that have been absorbed by foreigners (Pechiney - where I worked 20 years - bought by Alcan in 2003; Arcelor bought by Mittal - India -; Alcatel - merged with Lucent - which is still going cut 1500 jobs in France and not the least managers / top technicians .... and qualified employees) ............ everything is screwing up ........ and nobody says anything .

They managed to save Alstom in part (Sarkosy) but for how long ???

..race endangered ....
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 03/03/07, 10:18

As I start to have a lot of things to say on the subject, I will prepare it by side and post it a little later, if you want !! OK?! : Wink:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/03/07, 15:07

Yes, our democracy is in bad shape, but we have some left ...
Certainly, for 30 years (at least) the French no longer vote to elect the president of their choice but to prevent from becoming president the one he does not want ...
We are one of the only European countries to have been able to express ourselves democratically on the "European constitution". In other countries, it is parliamentary nomenklatura who decided for the "good" of the people. : Evil: A "constitution" which establishes the right of companies as superior to that of peoples and states, and establishes the capitalist model as the only economic system. : Evil:
Democracy becomes more fragile every day! The voting machines that have proven their effectiveness in the USA to allow BUSH to take power by cheating arrive in France. All computer scientists know that this system is easily corruptible!

ANDRE, you are referring to VOLVO, the fact that I have had one for 4 years, she at 12 years and 340 km. It is an extraordinary quality car, it is no coincidence that it was able to export ... my renault of 000 km and far from being worth it ... : Evil:
Last edited by I Citro the 31 / 03 / 07, 15: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
zac

by zac » 03/03/07, 18:50

Andre wrote:I am disappointed to see how France a country so prosperous and so powerful other times which is a model for us to see how is your attitude vis-à-vis the multinational which assimilate you almost as fast as us, I would have expected more resistance than that.

Andre

Hello

thank you andré

I spend my life explaining it here but I pass for the last "Indian" and I have to live like an outcast.

Our problem is that we come out of 2 generations of people force-fed by the system (I am part of it) and that by the way they lost their balls.

so in the name of their little comfort he says amen to all racketeering and liberticide law.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Mike.be
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Mike.be » 03/03/07, 22:47

zac wrote:Our problem is that we come out of 2 generations of people force-fed by the system (I am part of it) and that by the way they lost their balls.

so in the name of their little comfort he says amen to all racketeering and liberticide law.

@+

Hello,
It's not that in France
To keep 2200 jobs at VW Foret in Belgium, workers had to accept 38 paid hours 35 and more fexibility, and this at 75% majority.
15 years back : Evil:
Do they have a choice when they have a knife in their throat by borrowing
0 x