The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

by ABC2019 » 03/02/21, 12:44

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:we will stop there.

Thanks but i don't believe you : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

I specify that I will not stop posting on the thread, I will stop responding to posts which contain only personal attacks, insults, and provide no substantive argument on the real extent and impact of the RCA (thread topic), but if there are substantive arguments I can answer them.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/02/21, 12:47

ABC2019 wrote:but if there are substantive arguments, I can answer them.

203 pages which prove that it is false.
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 03/02/21, 14:13

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:we will stop there.

Thanks but i don't believe you : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

I specify that I will not stop posting on the thread, I will stop responding to posts which contain only personal attacks, insults, and provide no substantive argument on the real extent and impact of the RCA (thread topic), but if there are substantive arguments I can answer them.

Oh yes, oh yes, grandiose arguments as you serve us here:
climate-change-co2 / latest-figures-of-warming-climate-t13878-1050.html # p430178
following:
In RCP 8.5, emissions continue to increase throughout the 21st century. [12] Since AR5 this has been considered highly unlikely, but still possible as the feedbacks are not well understood.

Where you even question the fact that we are not 100% sure.
Really grandiose! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
Devos was not doing better!
It could end up with "we're sure the feedbacks will end up with Rcp 8.5" but that's not what you mean either, obviously, since the assumption is that RCA has no negative impact and does not. will never have, (BAU obliges : Mrgreen: )

So ultimately apart from wanting to question everything, apart from wanting to have the last word, whatever the cost : Mrgreen: , what do you mean finally? you don't even know it yourself ... : roll:

It is the functioning of your person that is the problem, with the flood of nuisances that escapes.

You do not know ? You tire me ... Better to do than read your bullshit.
1 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/02/21, 14:59

Everything is fine:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/02/21, 15:02

Everything is fine:
China opened the world's largest pig farm

Muyuan Foods' new mega-farm near Nanyang, China, which will eventually house 84.000 sows and their offspring, is by far the largest in the world, roughly ten times the size of a typical breeding facility in the USA. It is expected to produce around 2,1 million pigs per year.
: Shock:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-chin ... SKBN28H0MU
0 x
Samarion24
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Samarion24 » 04/02/21, 20:06

You who are pros .... Who can tell me the health risks of that?
Screenshot_20210127_062523_com.adobe.reader.jpg
0 x
Butterfly flapping in Brazil can cause tornado in Texas
Samarion24
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Samarion24 » 05/02/21, 18:34

Can someone answer me ??? ABC2019 you who know everything, you who see everything ???
No seriously nobody can or nobody wants to answer?
Merci à vous
1 x
Butterfly flapping in Brazil can cause tornado in Texas
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/02/21, 18:46

Samarion24 wrote:Can someone answer me ??? ABC2019 you who know everything, you who see everything ???
No seriously nobody can or nobody wants to answer?
Merci à vous

well I do not know everything but I want to answer what I know:
a) it's particle pollution so nothing to do with CO2 (which is a gas, not particles) nor with RCA - so better find another thread to discuss it

b) the particles have a definite effect on health, in particular by increasing the risk of heart attack

c) it is not only the fossils which are in question, the combustion of biomass (chimney fires and stoves) also creates a lot of particles and a majority is of plant origin.

d) on the whole the vigilance thresholds have been lowered a lot, so if we alert more than before, on the other hand the air is of much better quality now than 50 or 60 years ago when many people were warming themselves still charcoal.

So it's a problem, but no worse than the ones we've always had.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/02/21, 19:00

ABC2019 wrote:well I do not know everything.

Damn, I'm disappointed ... : Cry:

To relax:
The RCP8.5 is much more than what it says in the press. It is a social project.

It is totally wrong to say that this is the business as usual scenario, that the politicians take no action ... Since the politicians are continuously helping us towards this goal! Look at our dear president there are still 3 days! Which during his speech, encouraged us to work and produce more. He understood everything Manu! Anyway I've been saying it from the start, we finally have an ecological president. Manu? It's the best.

I know the IPCC projections are for 2100, but why wait? When we see what lies ahead, why not make sure to win the game as quickly as possible? RCP 8.5 will only be possible if we play collectively. All, let's form a great team of assholes in order to reach those tipping points which are no longer very far. Do not relax! Isn't it a little Covid-19 that's going to stop you all the same? Do like me… For example, borders have just reopened. Winner's reflex: I went on Ryanair and booked flights for the rest of the year, as far (and cheaper) as possible!

Happiness !
When I think that no later than last week, a friend preferred to go home by Vélib, rather than take an Uber… The jerk. A beginner's mistake I guess. Fortunately, we have role models to inspire us and do our part for the climate. Let's be proud of ourselves, we are on the right track for RCP8.5. Don't listen to bad tongues, keep trying: I'm sure it will pay off in the end.

https://bonpote.com/scenario-rcp8-5-du- ... -le-faire/
1 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/02/21, 19:19

another one who understood nothing : roll:
consuming at full speed will not increase fossil reserves, it will deplete them faster, that's all;
0 x