Arte the hidden face of green energies

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Arte the hidden face of green energies

by sicetaitsimple » 26/11/20, 18:58

Macro wrote:
izentrop wrote: And again, the calculation is done on a vehicle life of 225000 km, while an EV and its battery can do double.

It will never reach 225000 without changing the batteries .... Even less 450 ...

Yes, that is really the question, we do not yet have enough hindsight to know if indeed the batteries of an EV purchased today can maintain a reasonable autonomy, say for twenty years which is approximately the duration of average life of a vehicle (in France), with a "typical" use of "average" French.
Maybe it's different for professional use with high annual mileage over a few years.

Personally, this is my last obstacle to buying an EV the day I replace my current vehicle.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/11/20, 23:24

Macro, you wiped the plaster https://www.aveq.ca/actualiteacutes/une ... production

The day I buy an electric, I would choose one or the bearings are easily changed :P
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 27/11/20, 11:33

There are a few zoes who have happily passed the 300 km. Some of the batteries were changed at more than 000km, but it was mainly to study the batteries that it was done. It is a safe bet that a minimal repair would have been enough.

My ion is around 8 years old, and more than 100 km. Loss? yes, less than 000%. (measured, not felt).

A second life to the batteries at solar level is possible.

But I think that at 15 years of existence, I will still have this ion. probably 50-60 km of autonomy, but, hey, 300 days a year, I do that.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/11/20, 13:31

My C zero ... is also 8 years old .... And it has lost 30% of its capacity .... And I can do 80 to 90km with .... My son ... 50 ... Mamita 40 ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
exhibits
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by exhibits » 04/01/21, 15:44

indeed, wind turbines are not green at all with the massive use of rare metals, and there is also the problem of recycling the huge concrete base and those monstrous composite blades during the future dismantling of the wind turbine : https://www.officiel-prevention.com/dos ... composites
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/01/21, 16:28

exposes wrote:indeed, wind turbines are not green at all with the massive use of rare metals, and there is also the problem of recycling the huge concrete base and those monstrous composite blades during the future dismantling of the wind turbine : https://www.officiel-prevention.com/dos ... composites

It is true that recycling nuclear power plants is within the reach of any child ... : roll: :(
0 x