Optimized or conventional solar water heater?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
of
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Optimized or conventional solar water heater?

by of » 17/10/13, 14:45

Hello,
We were advised to put an Optimized CESI rather than a classic system and we did find articles on this subject (example:http://www.climamaison.com/conseils-d-expert-le-chauffe-eau-solaire-optimise.htm et http://conseils.xpair.com/consulter_savoir_faire/cesi-optimise/cesi-optimise-marche/1972.htm#1971) who are rather very much in favor. For now the choice would seem to be limited to 7 manufacturers. Who could give us their opinion or feedback before we get started?
Thanks in advance!
0 x
EricN418
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by EricN418 » 22/10/13, 11:30

Bonjour.
Actually I can not help you too much on the choice, on the other hand I can tell you that you can have various aids for the financing of your water heater. I advise you the financing section of this site full of energy saving advice, free work advice and free quotes and simulations.
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 22/10/13, 12:48

Bonjour,

To summarize my impression on what I read,

Many blabla to explain that we place a CESI in series with a boiler producing instant hot water.

None of the manufacturers mentioned produce solar material, so necessarily, we must find a tip to combine the purchase of a gas boiler in combination with their stuff.

Using a smaller sensor and a smaller balloon to reduce cost is a business argument when selling overpriced equipment.

A self-installing CESI with a real sensor and real storage costs no more than 2000 euros !!
Do not forget that we are looking for autonomy in summer, therefore a certain stock of hot water and a substantial supply in mid-season, therefore with absorber surface.

The location, orientation of the sensors and their inclination is much more important than the arguments mentioned.

In short, you have to read between the lines, as usual.

A+
0 x