Booster mounting problem

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 05/08/12, 18:33

I use this pressure switch which stops the pump when there is lack of water:

http://www.aquajulien.com/accessoire-po ... tml?sit=54
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/08/12, 13:05

It is interesting, because it is not always easy to set up a stop for lack of water in the place of drawing.

How should we mount it exactly? Isn't there a contradiction with the tank filling pressure switch?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 06/08/12, 14:17

Ahmed wrote:It is interesting, because it is not always easy to set up a stop for lack of water in the place of drawing.

How should we mount it exactly? Isn't there a contradiction with the tank filling pressure switch?

Hello Ahmed!

It is simply that when there is a lack of water the pressure drops below the threshold and the pump can no longer start, we must manually reset by holding the small key on the side of the box until the minimum pressure is reached and the system then works automatically again, you can also stop the pump by positioning it 90 ° from the position on the image.

This mechanical box with pressure and differential adjustment can work easily beyond 10 years and the cost is the lowest it is possible to obtain!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/08/12, 21:39

I have just read your answer and thank you very much for these details!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."