220v DC 220v AC Converter

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/01/12, 18:22

nono61 wrote:I will train the generator using a heat engine, I know it is not environmentally friendly, but it is only to have a source of three-phase with a high amperage for a machine that serves very little! and that an 220 / 380 frequency converter of this power costs the skin and I already have the servomotor on hand.
To see very closely, but difficult, and therefore to understand the basic physics, before.

I have another project in mind, it's a wind turbine for which I already have the main ingredients:
- a generator 24 volt continuous which is a very big dynamo of a former construction machine (I even bought 3)
Big risk that the wind turbine does not have enough torque in the middle wind and does not turn fast enough, you have to see with detailed detail ???

- an inverter 24 Dc / 220AC
- Two big batteries of 12 volt in series

I will only have to make a mast of the blades, support ...
I have not thought yet whether I would do horizontal or vertical axis, I do not have much time right now.

I have at my work a workshop equipped with machine tools (electroerosion milling lathes, welding stations ...) computer-aided design stations. but I do not have enough data and knowledge to design the wind part.
There are plenty of them on econology, google and basic wikipedia courses in electromagnetism to potass, wind power, induction, Faraday, wind resistance, etc .., to avoid errors and unnecessary work.
0 x