electrolysis improved

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
hitih
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hitih » 08/03/06, 21:42

hehe bah i think i will give him a screw : Cheesy:
on the other hand it's going to be a pifometer, it's an old vacuumed installation so no computer nor even a bit of electronics

How do you inject water without pantone? I also do not have a welding job or even so much room to tinker (apartment) so it interests me well;)
otherwise it's nice as an economy;)

Maybe a new post story not to stray too far from the subject
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 09/03/06, 00:04

I send you an MP otherwise nlc will have a fit and he will be right.
8)
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/03/06, 09:20

I don't see why I'm going to have a fit : Lol:
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 11/03/06, 02:34

hi nlc
hi others
I just typed the 36 pages phew!
If I got it right to increase the gas flow, increase the surface of the plates and decrease the tension. Why don't you use BLU marine mass plates as anodes (200cm² equivalent to 3m²)?
do you think it would be interesting to produce gas permanently; store it and have + when we ride?
See you soon
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 11/03/06, 10:56

Hi zac,

in fact increasing the size of the plates or lowering the voltage at the terminals is not synonymous with an increase in gas production. This is what actually increases the yield.

The flow is directly proportional to the current. So the lower the voltage across the electrodes, the lower the power consumed (therefore better efficiency).

That said, we arrive with small areas to very very good results, just simply add an additive to the water.
Otherwise what are the plates you are talking about? I do not know.

Otherwise store the gas is a problem, because it is very explosive!

A+
0 x
zac

by zac » 11/03/06, 12:46

Hello
The plates of which I spoke are plates in a stainless alloy (I do not know the composition), with a surface treatment which give them a surface of enormous conctact compared to their dimensions. it is fixed under the hull of the boats in order to earth the old SSB transmitter installation.
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 11/03/06, 13:19

Ok understood, a bit like the principle of heat sinks.
The concern is that if there are roughness, it has the opposite effect to that desired: the gas bubbles remain attached and it decreases the contact surface with the electrolyte.

A+
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 11/03/06, 13:29

Well, this morning I mounted the system in the car, and I swallowed a lot of km.
I am very disappointed, I saw no savings.

Stabilized on the dish, I compared the consumption with and without doping, thanks to a switch in the cabin. Consumption strictly identical with or without doping : Cry:

The concern is that my car consumes little origin so if it is there is not much to gain: /
For example, stabilized at 100km / h, with or without doping, the car was 5.5L per 100km !!

Or else, it will really be necessary to modify the air / fuel ratio, by tampering with the signal from the lambda probe. And honestly, it pisses me off : Evil:
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

improved electrolysis

by denis » 11/03/06, 15:17

hi nlc, what's your car model already? I am also very disappointed for all of us, I follow with interest the exp. .Even an eco model. should have an improvement !! because what you add to it dope ,. Unless you have gained power (correction with probe and everything ...) then it must be a rocket on wheel !!!! :P Are you sure of your gas production? the smoke is still there ?? Me who wanted to get started in experimentation .... for power, my test is an important rating, taken under the same conditions, and, arrived at the top of the 3km straight line at 6% I watch the speed. : Lol: with the defect of a band .... I keep the same speed 4 for high speed, 5 for torque + low. Stabilized at 100km / h in the entry bend, I press as soon as I am straight and I let it go until the arrival where I see my speed.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 11/03/06, 15:44

It is a laguna from 1997, 2.0L petrol.

Well I would say that we should not be discouraged, because I am convinced that it works, but as many say, it is therefore necessary to modify the air / petrol ratio and tinker with the lamda probe. But it cools me because it naturally complicates the development ...

I gained nothing in power, in any case, I neither felt nor seen a difference.

For the power config, I do roughly like you.
I tested the climb of the cheviré bridge near Nantes, in exactly the same configurations with or without doping: foot to the floor in 4th 500m before the bridge. In both cases, at the top of the bridge, I am at 2 and it consumes 150-22L / 23km.

I did not try in 5th to have a lower speed, it started to swell to turn around.
0 x