Problem pump booster

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
demonjoker
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Problem pump booster

by demonjoker » 12/01/10, 19:50

Hello
I wanted to have an opinion, I have a tank (25l of sncf machine in aluminum tested at 10bar)
he has no menbrane inside !!!
in your opinion (and before attacking my tests) the air inside should compress (when filling with a "made in china" pump) and function as an expansion vessel, no ??
the goal being to supply my toilets with well or rain water
ps I have a wc upstairs (approx 3m50 high) I think I would need at least 2.5 bars not? thank you for giving me your impression on this assembly (knowing that I will also put check valve and metric contact)
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 12/01/10, 21:04

No worries as long as there is air in the tank.
The problem is that we will have to verify that there is + - 1/4 of the
volume of air (without pressure) and renew it because
air dissolves in water (especially cold).

For the pressure 2bars will be more than enough.

3.5 meters = 0.37 bars
1 bar min to operate a Honey washing machine.
0.5 bars so that it flows well.
-----
1.5 bars are a good base.
0 x
demonjoker
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by demonjoker » 13/01/10, 17:20

the air dissolves in the water oops I had omitted this detail thank you in any case for the info
0 x
the coil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by the coil » 15/01/10, 10:27

Hello,
To be efficient, the tank must be vertical and the water inlet of the pump and the outlet to the installation must be at the bottom so that there is always compressed air at the top of the tank, on the other hand the pressure switch can be anywhere. 25l for the tank seems too little to me, you will not manage to have a sufficient air pocket for it to work because to put under pressure you need at least 25l and as you will not manage to compress these 25l in the top of the tank since there is a part that will go into the pipe, and as a flush does not deliver much the pump will start every 10 seconds (depending on the pump flow) to keep the pressure. That's just my opinion. I am talking to you as a user since I have this system with a 150l tank, vertical and installed as said above, and I put it back in the air every 6 months. When I say "put back", it suffices to completely empty the tank and once empty and therefore full of air, we close all the valves (and especially the departure one to avoid compressing the air in the pipe and once the mano has been triggered, this valve is reopened and it is off for 6 months. We notice that more air is lacking at the frequency of starting the pump.
0 x
Regards
THE COIL
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 15/01/10, 13:38

hello demonjoker
with a 25 liter balloon it does, it will just be necessary to supply air more often (every 3 or 6 months) .when the starts become more frequent.
here is a sketch that I had made for a friend with the same project.
it's been 5 years and no bp.
there are just two things to modify on the sketch, it is necessary to put back the valve ar just after the strainer (in general it is equipped with it).
and put an ar on the potable water bypass for pollution control
0 x