Swine flu: 60 million Europeans vaccinated

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/10/09, 20:07

It's not really HS, but I continue here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post144062.html#144062
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 18/10/09, 22:12

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/10/09, 04:13

Excellent! You should also know that Pasteur has never been a doctor !?

That's good, there's a lot of good to take in there, but I would have avoided putting "God" in there like it was done. It can offend and go to the opposite end.

Even if it is true to think that a spiritual balance (the search) are pledges of good health, there are Buddhist monks seasoned to everything, who die from HIV ...

It reminds me of the doctor who recommends a liter of water per day, it is not that which will fill a deficit in vitamin "C" nor in omega-6 ... : roll:

On the other hand, the fact that we have to fight against this idea of ​​bacterial (even viral) origin of diseases: Yes so, always the same song: let's find the causes ... and only then SI they are of bacterial origin must be treated accordingly (listeria to name only this one, although we do not really know if the affected persons would have been treated in the same way if otherwise they had not not already been chronically weakened).

... for everything else, let's first look at the "terrain" ...

Have fun, don't worry be happy.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/10/09, 11:27

... and the vaccination campaign starts tomorrow for hospital staff. :frown:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 19/10/09, 12:01

Obamot wrote:Even if it is true to think that a spiritual balance (a search) are pledges of good health, there are hardened Buddhist monks who die of HIV ...

Where do you get this info (like what they die from HIV)?

To read in full, it allows to have another vision "of the problem":

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... kKJkL8.pdf
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/10/09, 14:59

Simply excellent Nic!

In fact the document that I have been waiting for (or rather that I was no longer waiting for) for a long time!

This does not contradict the fact that in Asia there are AIDS patients (ie drug use for example).

But this approach confirms other elements that I don't have time to talk about today (but I will come back to this later).

In answer to your question: in a documentary, on terminally ill patients in a clinic in Thailand. You should know that in many Asian countries you are a monk at least 3 months in your life (for some much more see your whole life) ... But it is not compulsory.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 19/10/09, 15:10

And what disease (s) did he die of? Do they specify it in the docu, or do they just say "they die of AIDS"?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/10/09, 17:27

nlc wrote:And what disease (s) did he die of? Do they specify it in the docu, or do they just say "they die of AIDS"?

They were just saying that this monk took care of affected patients and that he was also going to join them because he was also "contaminated". Notes that I am not using the word "infection".

I submitted the text, the link of which you kindly posted, to our chemistry doctor who, by pure chance, knows the work of Pete Duesberg! He is reading it. I will give a brief update later.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/10/09, 21:23

And your opinion?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/10/09, 00:01

nlc wrote:And your opinion?

I hardly have an opinion to have. There are facts. These facts are proven or not. Bar point.

What is interesting is that it overlaps with other work by researchers in different disciplines (Linus Pauling, Dr Budwig, Dr Kousmine, etc. to speak only of those there). Not enough is said about the fact that poisonous chemical agents can also be the cause of many ailments. But there, if it is proven (and it seems "heavy" ....) it is new. In this case AIDS would be a poisoning of already debilitated patients (to put it mildly, whatever the case, one cannot say the opposite). The chemist I was talking about above who is also a researcher told me that it is quite plausible that chemical agents block [in this case metabolic] processes and suddenly this makes Duesberg's findings credible. As a demonstration (that's what I think, I haven't told him yet) we also see it in traditional African medicine with iboga. Or as a preventive measure against snakebites, hunters inject themselves with ibogaine which will immediately be placed on receptors (and have the similar effect - but in other circumstances - to what Duesberg is trying to validate ) because in this case, if the hunter is bitten and the venom reaches the nerve centers, his poison can no longer reach its target (which is in the form of receptors) since the place is already taken by iboga, which is tolerated - and the hunter thus saves his life. Could we extrapolate a similar mechanism with a chemical poison that goes to receptors that inhibit certain immune functions of the body?

What I'm also looking for is what has happened since 2003? Apparently nothing, it continues Pete Duesberg even participates in this:

http://ra2009.org/

Congress in November.

The only point against it is:

Wiki wrote:Most scientists point out that Duesberg's hypothesis is contradicted by the overwhelming amount of undeniable clinical and epidemiological data

... no credit can be given to this paragraph.

Epidemiological? We can't see well. HIV is a retro-virus that is invisible and non-transferable. Where is the epidemic, no there is not. Sexually transmitted? Apparently still not demonstrated. Where would HIV be in the body of AIDS patients? Not found, there's nothing !!! Obviously we can always demonstrate what we want clinically, if the bad causes are not related to the effects supposed to depend on it ...

One could indeed say that Doctors are suffering from a curious disease, since we have noticed that 100% of doctors had peed in bed in their early childhood. It is true. But doesn't mean anything.

When we see the lack of care in clinical studies that are sometimes taken, unwillingly, to validate or not a study. Take the case of the effect of vitamin C - currently in the clinical trial phase - in the treatment of cancer (ie Linus Pauling). Giving ONLY vitamin "C" to target groups is heresy, since 'we know that high-dose ascorbic acid can only depolyte all its effects on patients if it is implemented in a global arsenal including the elimination of all the intrinsic carrences in each patient ...

So the idea would be to say: yes, the chemical track is a serious track.
0 x