Search found 15 results

by pifpaf
05/11/09, 17:18
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : A circulator increases the perfs of the solar water heater?
answers: 2
views: 3423

A circulator increases the perfs of the solar water heater?

Hello, I am here in Brazil and I am going to have a solar water heater installed to cut my electricity bill in half. Indeed, my showers are electric, hello conso. Does a circulator increase the performance of the water heater in cold but sunny weather? Here they put it ...
by pifpaf
27/07/09, 23:40
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Bioethanol: Can a car engine meet my needs?
answers: 23
views: 15011

Hello pifpaf, Using an engine to make electricity, it works, in cogeneration, it's even better .. BUT .. An internal combustion engine wears out..10.000 hours, 20.000 max .. and in addition, a good engine is very expensive. The solution, as proposed above, is stirling, because it is very s ...
by pifpaf
29/06/09, 17:34

In my opinion, the future is for all electric produced by wind power and other non-polluting methods ..... and P hoto V oltaic solar panels what do you do with them? There is on our site everything you can dream of to improve your impact on pollution and reduce it ... Thank you for it! and by the way ...
by pifpaf
29/06/09, 15:51

How difficult it is to keep it simple !!! Before you embark on a crazy thing, which consists of burning wood to make alcohol, (therefore produced with a lot of energy) and all this in pure waste of cane sugar, why don't you build yourself up a solar water heater ??? You will find ...
by pifpaf
29/06/09, 13:49

good evening in fact to recover the calories lost in the exhaust it is necessary to make a gas / water exchanger the simplest is to take a tube diameter 200mm 1000mm long and to bend a copper tube into a serpentine which is inserted into the tube in the coil circulate the exhaust gases ...
by pifpaf
29/06/09, 13:29

you should understand the unit of power and energy 7kW / h it does not exist! 7kWh is an energy comparable to a certain number of liters of fuel 7kWh / h is a power: and as much to say 7kw short: this corresponds to a fuel flow of 7kWh / 24h = 7/24 kW = 0,291kW = 291W therefore .. .
by pifpaf
28/06/09, 22:42

good evening in fact to recover the calories lost in the exhaust it is necessary to make a gas / water exchanger the simplest is to take a tube diameter 200mm 1000mm long and to bend a copper tube into a serpentine which is inserted into the tube in the coil circulate the exhaust gases ...
by pifpaf
28/06/09, 22:40

There are 2 things I would like to know - you say it's "cold" in winter: at what altitude and at what latitude are you? - 13 KWh / 24 h: already, with us, the consumption of domestic hot water represents 9 to 10 KWh / 24h: have you already evaluated yours? - I'm 850 meters, state of ...
by pifpaf
28/06/09, 18:54

a generator to modify seems better to me ..... less DIY to achieve you fear to mount a special exhaust (water) which recovers the calories because it seems to me that 50% of the heat losses go here .... for the hot water if you mount a water / water boiler you will gain in overall rendering but b ...
by pifpaf
19/06/09, 18:51

My electricity bill tells me that I currently consume an average of 13kw per day. Already you confuse power and energy. Power is measured in W and energy is measured in Wh. There I suppose you are talking about energy so 13kWh per day. But you should know the maximum power of ...

Go Advanced search