Search found 50 results

by phil88
18/11/16, 09:53
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Thermal inertia)
answers: 6
views: 4315

Thermal inertia)

Hello everyone, If I understood things correctly, in housing, it is important to have good inertia, and to reduce losses as much as possible with insulation carried out correctly. In ITE, it is easy to answer this problem. In ITI, the problem is more delicate, thermal bridges of refurbishment walls ...
by phil88
10/03/16, 12:18
Subject : wood boiler + BT (closed or open circuit?)
answers: 3
views: 4904

Re: wood boiler + BT (closed or open circuit?)

Hello, yes, my boiler is equipped with a double-acting valve (addition of cold water to the boiler return in the event of an EDF cut, and evacuation of excess hot water). I recalculated my maximum height: 5,0 .... m at the vessel, so 0,5 bar of pressure. I would opt for a synthetic vase coupling, 2 ...
by phil88
09/03/16, 09:01
Subject : wood boiler + BT (closed or open circuit?)
answers: 3
views: 4904

wood boiler + BT (closed or open circuit?)

Hello everyone, I have a wood installation + 1000 L buffer tank, i.e. a total volume of around 1200 L (in a closed circuit 100 L tank) Several questions arise following the end of the life of my expansion tank. * How much does the water change in volume between 20 ° and 80 °? * the instal ...
by phil88
07/06/14, 09:13
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : PV solicitation self-financing
answers: 15
views: 13234

I forgot to specify my location !!

by phil88
07/06/14, 09:09

by phil88
27/05/14, 16:46

PV solicitation self-financing

hello, after having been consulted by telephone for the installation of photovoltaic panels, I received today the direct seller. I specify that I did not sign anything! He (direct seller) represents the company SUNWORLD. Before his visit, I had looked for some information in order to be able to follow and verify. pann ...
by phil88
13/05/13, 16:47
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Remote control and information 3 ways valve
answers: 1
views: 5140

Remote control and information 3 ways valve

hello, with hacking, we can achieve a lot of things that require little or no energy consumption and consequently, avoid breakdowns. this is the case with the remote control of my 3-way valve that I have just designed. Simple, efficient and above all I keep ...
by phil88
03/04/13, 18:42
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : thermowell without drilling of a tube (measurement T °)
views: 9501

Good evening,

In the same spirit, I realized a finger of glove to accomodate a probe 1000 PT. D 6 on D 22 and I have isolated the whole.

the result is surprising, I get fairly accurate values ​​that correspond faithfully to reality.

Can we expect other applications?
by phil88
18/03/13, 15:41
Subject : thermowell without drilling of a tube (measurement T °)
views: 9501

By the way, the 1 / 2 tube of 26 / 28 and pierced so that the thermometer is in contact :!: :!: :!:

Go Advanced search