Search found 4 results

by Phil35
07/01/10, 22:03
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Operation okofen thermostat
answers: 3
views: 12024

Thank you Did67 for your answer. So you have to check if by turning the wheel, your regulation modifies or not the starting temperature of the water in the circuit. Normally this is what happens. And that's the only action it will have. This "shifts" the heating curve. Well precisely, m...
by Phil35
30/12/09, 11:11
Subject : Operation okofen thermostat
answers: 3
views: 12024

Operation okofen thermostat

Hello everyone, I have been a satisfied user of an ökofen PES 15 boiler with buffer tank for almost 2 months. Thanks to the exchanges on this forum In particular, I added a bicycle counter to it to measure the quantity of pellets consumed. Indeed, as surprising as it may seem...
by Phil35
28/12/09, 21:59
Subject : Annual consumption of pellet boiler OKOFEN
answers: 98
views: 106172

Hi Dirk pitt, I had tried to put one but I didn't have the patience to wait for the image to be downloaded by this site. So I'm making a little effort: https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager2/1262032728K9g5cS.jpg We can't see my sensor very well, it's taped to a tab in ...
by Phil35
28/12/09, 18:12
Subject : Annual consumption of pellet boiler OKOFEN
answers: 98
views: 106172

Good evening, I installed a Sigma BC 506 counter bought last week at Decathlon for less than 15 euros. The magnets (I put 2 to have a direct reading of the number of kg on the counter) are placed on the output shaft of the motor which has a hole already tapped, it's provo...

Go Advanced search