Search found 19 results

by nialaz
03/08/09, 00:06
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Scheffler solar cooker to build yourself
answers: 6
views: 19259

Scheffler solar cooker to build yourself

Hello, Has anyone made and tested this device? http://www.solare-bruecke.org/Bauanleitungen/BauanleitungSchefflerkocherfranz2004_%202%20.pdf it's on the following site link on the right in "manual constructions" http://www.solare-bruecke.org/Bauanleitungen /indexmanuals.html ...
by nialaz
18/05/09, 22:22
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Epoxy Resin Concentrator Manufacturing and Lamination
answers: 26
views: 25245

Hello, Before getting into the molds I looked at the metal sheets. I looked in mainstream DIY stores and couldn't find any metal foils that I found to be very reflective or cheap (40 euros for 2m2 is cheap). Mido I s ...
by nialaz
13/03/09, 23:00

Thank you for these tips.

It is indeed to heat water and also for curiosity.

: Mrgreen:

To saturate the plaster you recommend acrylic ... you talk about painting I think.
by nialaz
12/03/09, 22:31

Hello, I used Soloplast liquid wax. I'll have to remake my mold. I plan to change my strategy and instead of going through a polystyrene model I will directly make the parabolic form in plaster. During the stratification I will make a formwork around this shape to f ...
by nialaz
05/03/09, 22:24

Well ... I can do everything again because I broke the mold while unmolding. : cry:: cry: Feedback: there was a reaction between the resin and my mold. Probably the paint I put on and despite my 3 layers of wax. Did I apply the wax correctly ?! Then I actually wrongly dosed the ...
by nialaz
04/03/09, 23:22

Hello, I just did my lamination. Not easy ! : cry: After finishing my plaster mold to properly adjust the surface and block the pores, I spent two coats of paint with polyurethane resin. 3 layers of liquid mold release wax and lamination tonight. Res ...
by nialaz
27/02/09, 22:18

Thank you for the answer, it seems clear to me now.

I think to make six pieces which makes me a reflective surface of 0.7 m2 about.

There's more than trying the molding! 3 days the plaster mold is done and I still have to wait because it is still dry.
:frown:
by nialaz
26/02/09, 21:54

wazaibzh, I'm still not sure what the gel coat is for. Until then I thought that the Gel coat was becoming a constituent of my mold. But if I understand correctly (this time !?) it will become a constituent of the part that I will be molding. More precisely, it is the Gel coat that will con ...
by nialaz
25/02/09, 23:01

To complete the description of my tests, here is how I made the first mold: 1 - realization of the parabolic curve on graph paper 2- realization of a curve at 4 mm from it to take into account the thickness of the Depron 3- cut the paper along the curve 4- a felt stroke on ...

Go Advanced search