Still magnets to reduce consumption :)

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/01/15, 11:21

Sorry that you take it like that, but in the past our forums have too often been polluted by smokers and crooks, promising wonders at a stupid price.

So...

When Captain Maloche, it has long known published without excessive claims its measures on the use of pills to perlimpinate of heels, I want to believe. (Especially in seeking it concluded: saves but pollutes)

For the rest, here lacks rigor. You'd arrived with your numbers, our home would have been more favorable and we would have been tempted to try our side.

And in fact.....

if it worked so well, why is it that no manufacturer (of anything: cars, generators, various gear) equipped as he is to make precise measurements has thought to integrate this gadget to its mechanical, they who make hunting less CO2 gram / km to attract customers? Already when I was a schoolboy (I 60 years), we saw's pub for magnets in auto magazines.

No water doping, OK, it can cause many problems, but a magnet ... here would protect more injectors (that, I want to believe)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 11/01/15, 11:46

Hello,

I do not take it that way (at least not from your part elephant, I have heard what you wanted to say and knowing the past situation, I take offense at me nor shines me, I understand your logic and your answer ...)

As was my habit I talk a lot, :)And say definitely too many things that are a rich mixture at the end, which could become incomprehensible, that's how I do what I can:).

When Captain Maloche, it has long known published without excessive claims its measures on the use of pills to perlimpinate of heels, I want to believe. (Especially in seeking it concluded: saves but pollutes)

what are you talking about ? the improved burner? :) I think so .... pollutes ??? my statements on this subject are not to emulate, no doubt by what it lacks scientific seriousness that long-awaited ...

In terms therefore the present topic, the fact is there is a point bar deposit, this deposit I did not have it before.

1 / So to make it simple, I'll clean the hose and replace the magnets ... therefore see clearly that there are particles that remains ... so stick fouling less.

2 / I did not do anything on my car apart from the general interviews, so I guess if there is a noticeable change on reading technical inspection that must not pass in three months is that something that has happened ....

I mean a significant change opacity of smoke greatly diminished by example ...

Point ..... I do not speak of anything else that would touch more to print than a concrete step .... this issue is closed for now (if not I'll put a picture of clean the hose once to have a starting point to quantify the amount of particles recovered).

I think it'll calm things down, I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING EXCEPT MAY BE THE DREAM :D It's so good to dream ..... when it does not hurt .... I would not invite anyone to try unless it already have magnets on hand, using just curiosity to see if it also recovers deposits ....

This is who I think do a world more just and honorable.

a +
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 11/01/15, 11:57

Ps

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
My dear Obamot, I absolutely do not know what just about do it on the subject ....

:)

If you really want my answer thou me MP, and if you want to know my answer has been a subject above;) ...

For now I say what I say and I assume ... and I recognize my mistakes;) to advance ever ...

And like the other saying: if you want to see a little further, go a little more, and there! You still see a little further :D :D

a+
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/01/15, 13:08

No, the measures to which I alluded, is its test campaign on the little red pills. Originally from Canada, if I remember correctly.

It proved somewhat effective, but after analysis, it turned out that it contained ferrocene and sending a harmful compound in the atmosphere.

The story of the deposit is not without interest: less is sent dross in the injection, the happier you! :D

Similarly, the existence of action of magnets on certain liquid is indisputable. I remember being published on this site there are already a few years results and pictures extremely simple experiment:

We put in the freezer 2 tap water bottles (same model, same temperature, etc). One flanked by a strong magnet, the other not.
After freezing, we clearly see a difference in transparency to the whereabouts of the magnet.

It is certain that there is an influence on fuel, but to my knowledge, no organization or credible person never published valid study:

1) on the performance of the solution

2) on conditions for effectiveness: what magnetic flux need it? on what size gap? on what length? where ?

Which would sort between dishonest proposals and those who walk

Because costs where some sell:

250 0,2 euros to win liters / 100 km, is barely profitable and it is in the field of normal variations in behavior. (Cost: EUR 300 / 100.000 km)

Against by a pair of http://www.magnetiques.fr/magnetique,ai ... -30mm.html In efficiency proven 5 10% of to, I take!
(Profitability 450 900 to euro / 100.000 km)

I am also a buyer for a study, even rude on the minimum magnetic flux necessary, because a pair of powerful ceramic magnets, it disassembles for blackjack on an old microwave oven :D or siren of old speakers or in an old hard drive.

The other question to ask is:

it is also effective on ultra modern engines?
Last edited by elephant the 11 / 01 / 15, 13: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 11/01/15, 13:20

bidouille23 wrote: .....

it reminds me of debating, discussing old here ... I did not want to renew ...

Wise decision.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/01/15, 13:37

Or rather that we take for hams, either:

- he can "make an issue about it"(therefore on"nothing"Nice slip by the way ...), and like that at least we will know what you're talking about! : Mrgreen:
- or stop [...] out of benevolence, free will, "love of neighbor"and other personal goodwill : Cheesy: if it's not too much to ask!

and I acknowledge my mistakes

which is a good start ... :?
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 11/01/15, 14:22

re,

e am also a buyer for a study, even rude on the minimum magnetic flux necessary, because a pair of powerful ceramic magnets, it disassembles for blackjack on an old microwave oven or on Very Happy Old High Speakers alarm siren.

OR on old HDD you have good neodymium HDD ibm not the city's old models monsters compared to any other brand (I have many disassembled to recover these magnets :) ) ....

if not I already buy there, nothing to complain fast and carefree, well packaged with spacers in short, no breakage on arrival.

http://www.supermagnete.fr/aimants-disq ... _S-45-30-N

Concerning the study I'm ok with trying pure against what would be your starting point? (I gave the exact model of magnets that I set the diameter of the hose, the model of the pump, the filter type ??? ... and what else?)

I have enough to mount another series on the hose as needed to elongate the flow .... or manufactured for zero magnets rectangle the length I want (although the flow will be variable because I have a lot of cut 'hdd two magnets (cold cutting), so I can easily stacker and play on the forms ... but so are all identical flow will vary on length)

The door is open to any proposal provided that it can be used, and this unpretentious, just for fun and above all fun.
If the 'get the result can prove a reduction in pollution (currently I think of avoided burning impurities is already a progress even if the state of thing is absolutely not quantifiable, j 'easily to admit), then it will be only happiness :D .

Proposals for a "protocol" are needed Elephant :)

The other question to ask is:

it is also effective on ultra modern engines?

There by cons is a question that is good, :) , If have taken the idea of ​​obamot and look at the pure side magnetic and magnetic radiation, electronic circuits in which new generations of cars are provided, are not too enjoyed the game ... I guess it must take all the necessary precautionary isolation to contain the field magnets, especially if the chip or calculators close.

As in the idea, and to answer part of your question or apply the thing, I would suggest the following:

* / For filtration:
were trying to protect the injectors and pump and suddenly a good spray.

Therefore positioned as loan injection pump seems logical.

* / Side effect on the fluid ???? then ???? and why not more :) ...

And the only gain that I see on a car or eco 5 6, ???? I do not know these cars frankly .... I quit (I 37 years) old diesel with turbo, and the only electric element that I accept for a car that's windows, and opening doors :)The rest .... I want to put your hands in it ...

a +
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/01/15, 17:20

Roll, make road test can be expensive and take a long time and will always be questionable with amateur means
The ideal would be to borrow a generator petrol or diesel, not too small (to 2 5 kVA) (carburetor or mechanical injection technology), to put him in the ass a fixed charge (eg an electric heater without thermostat) with a voltmeter and an ammeter and / or an electricity meter. A room thermometer, too. If Delnoram were still alive, he certainly would advocate a thermostatic chamber for measuring calorimetry : Cheesy: . It is not necessary to go that far in the first place: we look for difference of about 2% minimum.

Optionally, add a tachometer

and he put a graduated cylinder instead of the tank.

A timer or clock and a video camera.

It is important to establish a small stock of fuel, the diesel composition may vary depending on origin and the season, I guess it's the same for gasoline. The fuel must be stirred before each full.

And of course, a section with a rubber or plastic tube will be placed where the magnetic device, clearly visible on a wooden board.

Nothing prevents consolidate on a single board: clock, ammeter, tachometer, pipe, etc.

With a device of this type, if there results, there are obtained in blocks of less than one hour.

The first step is to establish "hot engine" data through several test runs to establish the margins of error. Then, we make tests with very powerful magnets to see if we are not wasting our time and to test the validity of several configurations (crossing fields, coaxial field, opposite pole field). And then, if it works, we "pull the curves" by reducing the flow. (you will need to equip yourself with a gaussmeter)

And of course, no selfishness, once we have the results that take the road, we associate friends:

- For their proposed new protocols
- Attest to come our actions (and certify that no hack with son and pipes from behind)
- To drink a Belgian beer together

is published on youtube with an associated site for publishing protocols and tables.

I said everything?

I think that with such a protocol, few people will still dare to dispute the results. (positive or negative) Maybe even students would dare to redo the tests as part of a thesis. It would be far more convincing than the "more straightforward times" and "easier starts".

Unfortunately I have no garage.

There is also another thing to try with this device an old Captain Maloche test is installing a high voltage ioniser in the air inlet.

Well, of course, after the given speed tests, you also need to test at different flow rates (plans). It might be instructive, but probably tedious.
Last edited by elephant the 11 / 01 / 15, 17: 32, 1 edited once.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 11/01/15, 17:27

If Delnoram were still alive, he certainly would advocate a thermostatic chamber for measuring calorimetry : Cheesy: .

thanks for thinking of me :D I'm still here just silent :D
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/01/15, 17:33

It reassures me, I hope that means that you consider that we do not say "that" nonsense! :D
0 x