Technical debate on diesel engines

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 10/03/13, 23:53

Hi fly, it's not my car so no problem mine it does not make a mayo;) ..

I'm going to see my mechanic friend this week to tell me exactly in what hose there was this cocktail sauce not cool;) ..

Personally I also told him to go out (report to the mode turn the knife in the wound;)) ...

So this week I will see, my friend and the owner of the car to see if it continues or not and especially tell him to take a ride thoroughly (well knowing the bottom will probably 100 km / h :) ) but it will be better than nothing ... otherwise I say that too are son for the bottom, I know that the speed will be like that would say a little higher ... it falls well he likes it and n ' is not crazy, he stopped the bike :) for the same reason too much pleasure of speed ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/03/13, 00:22

Do not bother an engine that may have water in the oil or another problem while driving down!

if there is really water in the oil is better to drain is put new oil ... a can of oil costs less than a motor

it seems to me a bad advice to drive thoroughly so that the temperature dries the oil ... I have a plm tractor which has a crack in the block ... when the perlin pin pine powder that repairs the sealing loose it mayonnaise: the oil is really irrecuperable ... even boiling in a cauldron on a fire does not recover!
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 11/03/13, 08:33

Bonjour,

very good remark, indeed, in this case the oil change was done, on this side no problem the oil was without myao so it is not a cylinder head gasket, no bubble in the expansion tank either no oil in the coolant, so the cylinder head gasket is not in question I would say that it is a little ready on, and still happy given the low mileage of the car it is still happy ... But I inquire I repeat it once again to have the exact details. So for the moment on my side I meet up and I give you the answer to the question which remains unanswered which is "of what hose full of mayo it s 'act ... "
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 11/03/13, 10:41

Mayo under the engine cover and in the well of gauge oil..characteristic of an engine which does not heat enough on its time of use ...

To check anyway: the entire gas recirculation (breather) which is probably clogged (de mayo) the engine block is slightly overpressured which does not facilitate the evacuation of water vapor that condenses with the oil vapors in cold spots by making mayo ...

It also happened on the 4l ... Especially when the engine termostat was removed or blocked open ... My first self (ford fiesta engine tbk) was wrong with this mayo when I bought it (as well as that of my aunt de same model) for the mine it was quickly solved, cleaning the recycling circuit, draining the engine with fuel oil instead of oil, then as it was now only 70km trips in one go and full use load 5 people on board to go back to school on Monday and Saturday the problem has disappeared ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 11/03/13, 14:21

Bonjour,

Macro you just described exactly what my friend explained to me in detail this morning morning ....

Bingo ... I'm going tonight to explain the topo to my friend's mother ...

Thank you for it, some of it is reassuring, because the response of the other mechanic with them is normal only did not suit me at all it was thought that the car had become disposable in the short term ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 11/03/13, 16:17

Hello

I do not understand that there are some who operate their cars without heat? or cold engine, it goes against the efficiency of the engine ocasionne an overconsumption, besides more heating more defrosting? (It is true that in the Nordic countries we see very quickly that the calorstat fails to operate a car without defrosting ... even in autumn not thinkable (no need to look at the indications of the dials we know quickly.)

Andre
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 11/03/13, 16:23

Andre wrote:I do not understand that there are some who operate their cars without heat?
I happened to remove one voluntarily because it tended to hang closed and I had to 800 km highway during the heat (more 35 ° all the way with spikes 39 / 40 °).

Andre wrote:not to mention more heating more defrost
This time, I did not miss it : Mrgreen:

But I replaced a new calorstat a few weeks later 8)
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 11/03/13, 16:36

0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/03/13, 17:10

0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/03/13, 17:32

grelinette, you've been deceived by the subject ... you wanted to answer the subject about the diesel tax ... and you answered on a part of this topic that was separated, since it's more about mayonnaise in oil

and I foolishly answered you as if I was on the other subject

gentlemen the new moderator, here is 2 answer to move in the right subject

Moderated by Flytox: Thank you Chatelot16 for your intervention. It is done.
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."