TATA car tire - Guy Negro

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 01/02/14, 01:14

Hi, happy new year everyone.

Should find all the history of our messages but I have no doubt that Tata was made to be like the others.

I believe that in fact the name under Tata is OneFlowAir and indeed on the site there is only one article of 2012. And even by searching under "compressed air" one finds nothing more recent.

Vehicles were tested at airports if we haven't heard of them, or it's the big plot or it's not satisfactory. In any case, according to the article by Tata, there was no model sold.

Do you know with the sources if factories have been sold (without the car) as he has been proposing for at least 10 years ( http://www.mdi.lu/2014%20investisseurs.php concept: http://www.mdi.lu/charge.php?nomfichier ... uction.pdf ).
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 01/02/14, 20:44

nonoLeRobot wrote:Hi, happy new year everyone.

Should find all the history of our messages but I have no doubt that Tata was made to be like the others.

That's what I think too.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/02/14, 22:48

Many have been tricked, some have benefited ...
Cases would have "passed" through MDI and coming from "dubious" sources ...

Others have built factories which have never produced a single vehicle, and for good reason ... but have been reclassified as housing when the construction of housing was prohibited and the added value generated was colossal ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 02/02/14, 12:49

Thank you citro that's what I wanted to know. But do you have sources of what you say?

If you have links, I'm interested.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 02/02/14, 23:57

Especially no sources ...
The people who told me about this distanced themselves from MDI because they feared for their "safety" ...
I've said too much already.
Some information from various sources overlapped ... And it did not come from maintenance staff, but from very competent people ...
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 13/02/14, 11:00

Something that can help MDI sell its vehicles:

A new standard for quadricycles.

In order to simplify the approval legislation and speed up its adoption, new legislation relating to European type approval has been introduced into the legislation. In a word, a vehicle approved anywhere in Europe can be used within the next month throughout the European Union. This new standard, applicable since March 2013, will be made mandatory on December 31, 2016.

Link : http://www.mdi.lu/2014%20actualite.php
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 13/02/14, 11:24

0 x
Past habits must change,

because the future must not die.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/02/14, 12:33

the article says:

operating with compressed air as the sole fuel.

Ah! these journalists! When will they understand that the Aircon is only a means of energy storage (generally electric, but we can completely use diesel compressors, like those used in public works, like Atlas Copco or Ingersoll)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 13/02/14, 13:01

jean.caissepas wrote:A new standard for quadricycles.
In order to simplify the approval legislation and speed up its adoption, new legislation relating to European type approval has been introduced into the legislation. In a word, a vehicle approved anywhere in Europe can be used within the next month throughout the European Union. This new standard, applicable since March 2013, will be made mandatory on December 31, 2016.
This law has been demanded out loud for a long time ...
In France, UTAC approves vehicles. But this organization is funded by French manufacturers ...
This greatly blocks the arrival of new players in this activity, and the independence of the organization ...

About this law, there is nothing to be jubilant:
1 / It only concerns certain quadricycles, the details of which are not specified except that they must be less than 1.50m wide.
The poods, the maximum speed, the number of passengers, the obligation to crash test or not are not mentioned.

2 / Why wait another 3 years for the entry into force of this directive throughout Europe ... : Evil:
Is it to have time to repeal it by then ... :?:

This law must therefore be urgently reviewed to be extended to all categories of vehicles and guarantee the independence of certification bodies throughout the Union, and as soon as possible ...

As it stands, this announcement is only a smoke curtain to reassure the manufacturers, who now have more than 3 years before seeing the competition (mainly Chinese, but also Indian) arriving looking to EUROPE.
Our builders are UNABLE to restructure on new products which alone could break them out of the impasse in which they are engaged.
Transport modes are evolving but manufacturers refuse to adapt and offer solutions corresponding to the real needs of consumers ...
Their new products are essentially SUVs and "Urban Crossovers", an aberration!
It will not be marketing and fashion that will save them from drowning ...
At this rate, PSA will soon be bankrupt like GM in the USA recently with massive layoffs ...
If the Chinese are also interested in PSA, it is precisely to circumvent the VETO exerted by our manufacturers on Chinese brands ...
The Trojan horse tells you something ... : Arrowl:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/02/14, 17:20

Citro ... Manufacturers are selling what we ask them in droves ... Not what a minority of eccentric hurluberlus would like to have ...

Will try to sell a couple with two children a 45hp car for 3m50 long and 1m40 wide : Cheesy: : Cheesy: they will laugh at you ...

And frankly ... Me the 1st ... Even if the saxo is the car that has done the most km at home these last 18 months ... Quest c that it's boring to drive with a car that has the perf of a poor blue from the 50s ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...