Seeking the most feasible utility ecolo

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/11/14, 21:41

Have you passed a rope around your employees' necks? : Shock: : Shock:

Erratum: ... the storage of electrical wires is not a sinecure. 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 17/11/14, 21:45

citro wrote:I ended up forcing users to use it with a strap that they wore around their necks.

it is the height ! add a son to wireless machines : Mrgreen:

Finally I say that for fun ... we organize ourselves as we can ... we have to move forward with what we have ... it would be too pretentious to say that I always have the right method ... I be the first to do my best, and often anyhow
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/11/14, 08:59

Question of point of view, Citro.

I have a colleague (instal. Alarm systems) who did not pretend to buy even a cordless screwdriver for his men, on the pretext that they did not pay enough attention to it. It was not a question of price: he only bought Hilti.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/11/14, 09:17

This is not a problem related to wireless technology but to the behavior of its employees ...

1 / Provide well organized tool boxes and vehicles so that employees "have no excuse" for damaging tools. It is then their fault if they put them away badly.
2 / Establish a tool bonus system. A standard case is provided, if equipment is lost broken due to lack of care, the premium jumps ...

In the case of a self-entrepreneur, the latter will be more involved in the care of his equipment ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/11/14, 10:06

We totally agree. You want worse?

An entrepreneur of my friends (specialized in the delivery-installation of household appliances) 6 guys, 3 vehicles. pays a guy to check in the morning if they leave with ALL their tools and take them out in the evening (the tools are allocated to men who do not necessarily leave with the same teammate or the same vehicle)
And who breaks replaces.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be