Search found 59 results

by Neek-O
19/01/11, 20:41
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Okofen and Pellaqua, insufficient heating problem?
answers: 240
views: 114864

Me, on the "white" version, there are 2:
- 1 compact flash port
- just above, hidden / attached UNDER the "smart card", a USB port.

On occasion I will make you a photo.
by Neek-O
19/01/11, 17:07
Subject : Time tracking operation on boiler OKOFEN
answers: 1659
views: 727346

... - small intrusion on this wire by the way: - ... Impossible to spend every evening in front of the boiler or on the forum. If we have to do the same for the electricity, the plumbing and the gardening, we haven't left the hostel! How good it would be to be able, from time to time, to rest ...
by Neek-O
19/01/11, 16:53

I was the one who deliberately turned this as a joke, the "intervention group" as I have to call it was not strictly speaking Okofen, but I am talking about the day when everyone came back home. to "check all connections" (- but apparently forget to recl ...
by Neek-O
18/01/11, 19:08

Yes, Mr musso had (rightly !!!) told me about 2 possibilities: - a problem of V3V which would have to be replaced because seems to go badly in view of the recordings (it proves that he had got it right!) - a regulation problem, which does not always behave in the same way for a "given situation ...
by Neek-O
18/01/11, 17:34

Good morning all ! Sorry for the response time: end of year parties away from home, and then I went (finally!) For a week on vacation (skiing, to be honest :)). Happy New Years everyone! In the end: end of the year, after the passage of all the "intervention group ...
by Neek-O
22/12/10, 14:57

In your place, I would have followed fully in their shoes, to know for sure if the maximum power was restricted and why ?? in such a complex system unnecessarily in my opinion! So that it does not happen again !!!!! Well I would have liked, but as said before I have horai ...
by Neek-O
22/12/10, 14:22

Thanks guys ! I still wait a little before rejoicing, but it feels good to feel "comfortable" at home, finally (move in early October .......), after such an investment (both budget level, reflections on which heater to adopt, which brand, etc ...). Through ...
by Neek-O
22/12/10, 12:14

The news of the day ... A person from Okofen (central) contacted me several times (not Mr Musso, on vacation, but a colleague of his). The air preoccupied by my problem, asked me a lot of questions, had already regretted at the recordings; and apologized for taking so long to c ...
by Neek-O
20/12/10, 13:13

- perhaps the speed of arrival of the granules has an impact? - the fact that it modulates between "all bars" and "a few bars" does not facilitate the calculations, I will really have to take readings every 10min when the boiler is at full speed, in order to measure the increase ...
by Neek-O
20/12/10, 11:25

For recording on USB, you plug a blank key into the socket located below your control box. For data recording it is in level 2 of the regulation in the General menu I believe (I do not remember exactly). The problem is, you find yourself ...

Go Advanced search