Mounting G-Pantone Argentina on FIAT 619 DIESEL TRUCK

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Montage G-Pantone Argentina on FIAT 619 DIESEL TRUCK

by rodibruno » 08/05/08, 03:50

lio74 wrote:
rodibruno wrote: but I believe to recall that the rods are 20mm and the internal diameter of 22mm the length 13 or 14 cm.

ok thank you, that gives an idea ... :D
I ask myself this question for large motors:
when do we put 2 or 3 reactors :?:
or we put a very large reactor (35mm diameter for example) :?:

Maybe at Hypnow they have an answer .. they market double and triple reactors?

@+

Leo:
I don't know that, the people from Hypnow offered me help, which I will accept. It seemed to me a grimace of grandeur from a commercial firm.
Thank you!!
0 x
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Montage G-Pantone Argentina on FIAT 619 DIESEL TRUCK

by rodibruno » 21/05/08, 00:04

rodibruno wrote:
lio74 wrote:
rodibruno wrote: but I believe to recall that the rods are 20mm and the internal diameter of 22mm the length 13 or 14 cm.

ok thank you, that gives an idea ... :D
I ask myself this question for large motors:
when do we put 2 or 3 reactors :?:
or we put a very large reactor (35mm diameter for example) :?:

Maybe at Hypnow they have an answer .. they market double and triple reactors?

@+

Leo:
I don't know that, the people from Hypnow offered me help, which I will accept. It seemed to me a grimace of grandeur from a commercial firm.
Thank you!!

consults about consumption
I did the float adjustments and apparently this is resolved.
a consultation: how many would be the ideal working vacuum inside the reactor?
I measured and have 12 / 15cm of a water column, there are unwanted filtrations in the reactor chamber which make absorb gases of the leak.
It will seem very difficult to repair these filtrations, maybe need to build the device again. what can they tell me? there has not been a reduction in consumption.
Thank you

Rhodes
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/05/08, 03:29

Hello

On the Mercedes 300D the rod is 7/8, 19mm in diameter and 150mm long

the depression is 70cm of water at 2400rpm, I have tried more depression, but the results do not improve.
The ideal depression in the reactor is something to look for, some have good results with a low depression
Once you have a set up that works, you avoid making too many big changes everywhere, just small improvements one at a time then repetitive tests.

Level control whatever the bubbler assembly, GV, Carburetor, water injection is something that requires maintenance, cleaning, as soon as you work with hot water, fouling problems
I had thought of settling this with an immersed electric control rod, again, at 8 days the rod becomes contaminated and it is a ball of pure nickel which makes contact in the water.

A bubbler if you want a good yield keep the water level low
and add as needed ..

Andre
0 x
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rodibruno » 22/05/08, 00:53

Andre wrote:Hello

On the Mercedes 300D the rod is 7/8, 19mm in diameter and 150mm long

the depression is 70cm of water at 2400rpm, I have tried more depression, but the results do not improve.
The ideal depression in the reactor is something to look for, some have good results with a low depression
Once you have a set up that works, you avoid making too many big changes everywhere, just small improvements one at a time then repetitive tests.

Level control whatever the bubbler assembly, GV, Carburetor, water injection is something that requires maintenance, cleaning, as soon as you work with hot water, fouling problems
I had thought of settling this with an immersed electric control rod, again, at 8 days the rod becomes contaminated and it is a ball of pure nickel which makes contact in the water.

A bubbler if you want a good yield keep the water level low
and add as needed ..

Andre

Hola Andre:

Thanks Andre:
I'm going to do the reactor again: how many reactors would you place in this 240 hp engine? what measures do you recommend that these are the stems?
Thank you

Rhodes
0 x
Other

by Other » 22/05/08, 03:20

Hello

I'm going to do the reactor again: how many reactors would you place in this 240 hp engine? what measures do you recommend that these are the stems?

I have no experience with a multi-jet engine, as I am looking for simplicity of construction I have only installed single-jet engines
the biggest rod I tried is 7/8, but why not 1 inch 25,4mm and 200mm long you compose with the available material, I go to the scrap dealer (Scrap de Stainless) and I dig in the pile, it is sold by weight as long as the air gap is 1mm to 1,5mm maximum.
It is the GV or the bubbler that you have to adapt rather well for the big engine.
the Mercedes is 123cv, but that doesn't mean anything, it's the power drawn continuously on the engine that interests us

Andre
0 x
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rodibruno » 22/05/08, 14:17

Andre wrote:Hello

I have no experience with a multi-jet engine, as I am looking for simplicity of construction I have only installed single-jet engines
the biggest rod I tried is 7/8, but why not 1 inch 25,4mm and 200mm long you compose with the available material, I go to the scrap dealer (Scrap de Stainless) and I dig in the pile, it is sold by weight as long as the air gap is 1mm to 1,5mm maximum.
It is the GV or the bubbler that you have to adapt rather well for the big engine.
the Mercedes is 123cv, but that doesn't mean anything, it's the power drawn continuously on the engine that interests us

Andre

Hi Andre:
I was thinking of multireactors from the assembly of the Man 6x6 truck, but I did not see any published results of this experience, only by that, also the people of Hypnow of multireactors show teams in its web.
Do you think stainless steel is good at the outer tube and do I shoe nikelado for the rod?
I get the nikelado iron from the shock absorbers in deshuso and various measures for the rods. do you think he should magnetize them as he say in Geet-Pantone?
Thank you
Rhodes
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 23/05/08, 10:38

Hello,
here nobody magnetizes the rods ... why?
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 23/05/08, 13:46

Hello everybody :D

I'm bad at it, but I'm wondering,
It seems that for the system to work you need water vapor, if I got it right (which is not won).
You probably know that there is a cold steam generator.
see here.
good there it is for the living room but there exists in industrial probably.
this is done by an electric piezo pad which resonates at high frequency.
the pellet being on the surface of the water layer this creates cavitation + or -, and water molecules detach to give a very very fine, cold vapor,
I was wondering if that would not find a use in your concept.

A + + +
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rodibruno » 23/05/08, 14:42

quartz wrote:Hello everybody :D

It seems that for the system to work you need water vapor, if I got it right (which is not won).
see here.
the pellet being on the surface of the water layer this creates cavitation + or -, and water molecules detach to give a very very fine, cold vapor,

A + + +

Thanks a friend:
I know the piezoelectricos system, they are for medicinal vaporization and other varied applications. My burbujeador is heated by water from the radiator and works from 65 to 90 degrees centigrade.
I think it's not a steam problem, yes I have leaks in the double reactor that I will have to start again to manufacture. The question is: is a double reactor justified for this 240 hp engine or will it be able to operate with a single reactor with 24,5 mm rod inside a 26,9 mm tube? Will 22 cm in length be enough?
In the Spnow scheme of the people of Hypnow they speak of up to 4 reactors (jet planes) depending on the HP of the engines. what opinion can they give me?
can someone contact Andre and Corinne by editing in Man 6x6 and consult about their experience?
I wrote to his association, but I did not get an answer, a Frenchman did not speak, maybe they did not understand me ...
They have an assembly with 4 reactors in his truck.
I will thank any collaboration
Thank you
Rhodes
0 x
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rodibruno » 23/05/08, 14:43

quartz wrote:Hello everybody :D

see here.

A + + +

Thanks a friend:
I know the piezoelectricos system, they are for medicinal vaporization and other varied applications. My burbujeador is heated by water from the radiator and works from 65 to 90 degrees centigrade.
I think it's not a steam problem, yes I have leaks in the double reactor that I will have to start again to manufacture. The question is: is a double reactor justified for this 240 hp engine or will it be able to operate with a single reactor with 24,5 mm rod inside a 26,9 mm tube? Will 22 cm in length be enough?
In the Spnow scheme of the people of Hypnow they speak of up to 4 reactors depending on the HP of the engines. what opinion can they give me?
can someone contact Andre and Corinne by editing in Man 6x6 and consult about their experience?
I wrote to his association, but I did not get an answer, a Frenchman did not speak, maybe they did not understand me ...
They have an assembly with 4 reactors in his truck.
I will thank any collaboration
Thank you
Rhodes
0 x