Injection of water (pump and injectors)

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/08/09, 14:51

In fact, apart from the passion for the thing, it seems to me possibly that the whole question is to know if with the modern motorization of this principle still has a future?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/08/09, 15:47

By the way, where do you find a table of fuel savings achieved (pantone VS conventional)?

And where do we find a map of water pump service stations [joke OFF mode] : Mrgreen: this one we already had to do ... I already went out .... -> []

For binbins4: thank you very nice, but my MP box is empty! Wouldn't the message be gone?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 26/08/09, 11:19

Obamot wrote:In fact, apart from the passion for the thing, it seems to me possibly that the whole question is to know if with the modern motorization of this principle still has a future?

YES OF COURSE !!

if only for depollution

more CO
Almost more NOx
and practically more particles

in fact, we can practically remove the catalytic converters and particle filters thanks to the injection of water !!

and in fact regain 15% more power on the same displacement
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/08/09, 12:10

Thank you Captain ', all that seems excellent to me!

One wonders if the 100% water engine really existed? (The legend says that its inventor would have been lost) Is it possible and will it be one day?

I'm not talking about the hydrogen engine, whatever! In the case of the pantone engine, combustion is used as the initiation of a process. I wonder if in the case of future hydrogen engines, the same thing would not be possible: use only a small part of hydrogen, just to start a process ...?!

(Let us leave the age-old question raised by those who leave from the point of view that no individual vehicle is desirable, it also defends itself.)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 26/08/09, 12:26

Obamot wrote:Thank you Captain ', all that seems excellent to me!

One wonders if the 100% water engine really existed? (The legend says that its inventor would have been lost) Is it possible and will it be one day?

AH that is another debate, see if there is no open discussion on the subject otherwise, open one, there are a lot of elements on it scattered on the forum

This is impossible according to our current knowledge in thermodynamics and chemistry, which is reliable enough not to have been compromised since then.

apart from Meyer who claimed to have arrived there with a system that nobody has ever been able to reproduce (so shady :D ), I am not aware of other engines that could have run 100% on water

you will find a great read and all the answers to your questions in this subject that we have worked on for a long time: https://www.econologie.com/forums/electrolys ... t1228.html
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/08/09, 17:30

Ouch! There is no want missing.

This is an area where I am not steadfast enough to support an argument. Let us wisely leave the installation of such a thread to a quasi expert in the field, in order to review the hypotheses of the possible ...

If we already fully exploited what we already know, I count on the fact that it would be enough to apply the right method in the right scenario and we would have probably already done 80% of the way (ok I don't not advance much ...). :?: :P
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 26/08/09, 23:14

Good evening

the idea of ​​dental spray is excellent. for the jet, let's not forget that like a KARCHER, it is according to the use that we have, that we change the outlet nozzle. so for fog, run your neurons and operate your tools.

for good fog, there is also the paint spray gun, of which there are reduced-size models for model making.

jeff
0 x