Pantone Argentina assembly on DRESSER DIESEL GRADER

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rodibruno » 14/05/08, 04:51

jonule wrote:saltpetre water?
sulfur?

and rainwater?
vinegar as an additive?

thanks a friend:
these are points to consider and experiment, water with vinegar will "neutralize" and corrode the aluminum?
Rodolfo
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 14/05/08, 11:34

We can not have everything !

rainwater = acid, no lime.

good continuation ;-)
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 20/06/08, 00:14

rodibruno wrote:
sulfur?

and rainwater?

Hello you distant friends, I think that the friend jonule meant that the rainwater was naturally acidic !!!
the friend André is by far the one who did the editing (basically) on a big machine which seems to me to be the most suitable for making a good editing in your case!

in addition, he put a lot of material, photos, video that will be useful to you, his diagrams (drawings) are very clear and what does not spoil anything, he is very friendly and of good advice ...

We encourage you all! go and do your best! if you speek english too, i'll do my best to translate your questions to anyone you like to ....

Best regards!

Lietseu
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rodibruno » 23/06/08, 15:49

thank you for your words Lietseu, despite the subject of water, the motoniveladora works OK, with more than one a 10/15 a% saving !!
Respectfully, I inform you that in all Latin America, we speak Spanish, except Brazil that they speak Portuguese.
What it is really worth is the intention to communicate and distribute !! Thank you, friend!!

Lietseu wrote:
rodibruno wrote:
sulfur?

and rainwater?

Hello you distant friends, I think that the friend jonule meant that the rainwater was naturally acidic !!!
the friend André is by far the one who did the editing (basically) on a big machine which seems to me to be the most suitable for making a good editing in your case!

in addition, he put a lot of material, photos, video that will be useful to you, his diagrams (drawings) are very clear and what does not spoil anything, he is very friendly and of good advice ...

We encourage you all! go and do your best! if you speek english too, i'll do my best to translate your questions to anyone you like to ....

Best regards!

Lietseu
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 23/06/08, 17:58

Hello distant neighbor, courtesy is for a budding econologist a cardinal quality (essential).

For an old philosopher like me, who took the name of a remarkable man as a pseudo ... it's a duty!

I regret having disappointed you, the fact is that I manage in English (and my partner speaks it fluently) that's why, I made the proposal ...

I am aware that we speak Spanish in your home, being handicapped from the back, I spend a lot of time in front of the television, and I do not watch the American "soap", but documentaries on the whole world :D

As English and Spanish are spoken by a lot of people, I thought that you too, you spoke English the knowledge of its two languages ​​is a plus!

In general, French speakers are not good at languages, this being, among other things, the way of pronouncing words (learning takes longer)
Of all French speakers and it is a fact, the French are the least gifted in foreign languages ​​(that said without wanting to offend people, these are statistical facts and personal observations), the Russians for example often speak several languages,, Dutch and Belgian too (including half Flemish expression- by Dutch product-thank you invasions) 8)

I hope I have contributed to showing what the little Belgian thinks about econology and what he means by courtesy ...

Long live you and your loved ones!
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 23/06/08, 21:29

Hello
In general, French speakers are not good at languages, this being, among other things, the way of pronouncing words (learning takes longer)
Of all French speakers and it is a fact, the French are the least gifted in foreign languages

False is that the Americans and the English speakers speak only their language. (the white man’s language) the others, we are mixed race
besides, why would they need to speak another language? in some generations they will have imposed their language on the world. they are the most refractory to the metric system, they impose their system, their customs, continue to encourage MaCDo, Coke and eat their bananas cultivated by slaves.
Most of the Indian languages ​​and culture have disappeared,
the Frenchman at the new Orléon is folklore.

You have to make the difference between speaking another language for your own culture, or speaking a language by obligation because the technical books and instructions are given voluntarily in only one language. (Sometimes this is part of the hiring criteria, a shame on a whole submissive people)
A bit like the elites in the Middle Ages who spoke Latin.

Soon you will no longer be able to travel by small plane in Europe without being obliged to speak English, the altitude is expressed in feet.

Learn English has only one goal, assimilate populations
to make it the universal language ..
Trying to impose a universal language on Anglophones, you have not even succeeded in standardizing the Euro on (the island) asking them not to drive on the right, nor to have bolts like everyone else (there are not even like the American bolts)

How many young Alscians can speak German? it took a generation to go away, as if they were ashamed of their ancestors for being defeated in 1870

Andre
0 x
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

language statement

by rodibruno » 24/06/08, 03:33

Andre wrote:Hello
Of all French speakers and it is a fact, the French are the least gifted in foreign languages

False is that the Americans and the English speakers speak only their language. (the white man’s language) the others, we are mixed race
besides, why would they need to speak another language? in some generations they will have imposed their language on the world. they are the most refractory to the metric system, they impose their system, their customs, continue to encourage MaCDo, Coke and eat their bananas cultivated by slaves.
Most of the Indian languages ​​and culture have disappeared,
the Frenchman at the new Orléon is folklore.

You have to make the difference between speaking another language for your own culture, or speaking a language by obligation because the technical books and instructions are given voluntarily in only one language. (Sometimes this is part of the hiring criteria, a shame on a whole submissive people)
A bit like the elites in the Middle Ages who spoke Latin.

Soon you will no longer be able to travel by small plane in Europe without being obliged to speak English, the altitude is expressed in feet.

Learn English has only one goal, assimilate populations
to make it the universal language ..
Trying to impose a universal language on Anglophones, you have not even succeeded in standardizing the Euro on (the island) asking them not to drive on the right, nor to have bolts like everyone else (there are not even like the American bolts)

How many young Alscians can speak German? it took a generation to go away, as if they were ashamed of their ancestors for being defeated in 1870

Andre

Lietseu and Andre:
Esteemed gentlemen, it was not my intention to break up a controversy by language ... It is true that Spanish (Spanish) is the second or third language in the world, but as you write Andre, there are (it) imposes itself by the technical and world commercial part. But do you know that in most of Latin America our system is the decimal metric? Including (including) Brazil which has almost 20 million inhabitants (inhabitants).
With difficulty I read that your delicious language will disappear absorbed by other languages, by the few amount of people who digitally speaking it, use it in the world. They must know that the French language also subjugates the Latin, not only to North Americans ...
I remind them again that I read and write with a translator
therefore, not if there is a certain science, I heard the writing by you literally, nor if I transmitted to them what I really think with what this translator gave me ...
In Spanish (Spanish) we have many words to say the same thing, accept that Argentine creativity ....
proof of that I send them the writing as the translator gives it to me, sometimes before sending it strike out the contents in a parenthesis, but not if it is correct !!
But I start to reiterate, it (it) is worth the good will (affection) of people, further from the language.
My most respectful greetings.

Rodolfo Bruno
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 24/06/08, 16:08

Dear André & Rodibruno

It's true that appearances are against us (human) when we write "commonplaces" (in other words stupidities) :D

To you André, know that I did not want to denigrate anyone (I specified that these were personal observations) and also that I am 100% in agreement with you - I did not speak about it, because it falls under the meaning - Anglo-Saxons in general are not good at languages ​​either! as you say: why do it? I'm sure that people who live near the borders of other countries, tend to speak the language of their neighbors., The Alsatians, the Pyrenees ... and basically, as far as the Belgians and the Dutch are concerned, but the Belgians especially this confirms an obvious thing they are the neighbors of everyone (microscopic country wedged between 3 big neighbors !!!

In the American mentality, nothing is more beautiful than their language!
And basically they behave, like the Romans who enslaved the world in their time!

To you Rodibruno, I can only bow to your remarkable observation - if we are not careful - in a few decades, the number of people who will still speak French - will be counted on the fingers of two hands!

To you two (and to the others too, who follow this little parenthesis with a curious and / or amused eye) is this trend not due to the complexity of Mr. Molière's language?

You just have to see the spelling, more than pitiful that we (not all), but most of our young people currently- we passed for dunces- they don't care : Shock:

The future will probably prove right to English speakers.

But we, we'll be dead my brothers and won't know those times :D
0 x