Pantone for Peugeot 406 cut

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean Valjean » 04/06/10, 22:17

hello, last weekend I have to work on my pantone, I have to change the trap by a carburetor of moped. it works better now but not c ca, I have the water back into the intake when I accelerated too and steam arrives in temp Temp not understand ????
the photo of the carburetor with front mounting bracket
Photo faith up
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/06/10, 12:01

Jean Valjean wrote:hello, last weekend I have to work on my pantone, I have to change the trap by a carburetor of moped. it works better now but not c ca, I have the water back into the intake when I accelerated too and steam arrives in temp Temp not understand ????

You can put us the picture of the connection between the reactor and the inlet. This can come from lots of different places.

For example, if the pipe has a low point can collect condensation and make mini tank. When you accelerate, the gas flow increases suddenly and causes all that water in one go. (Dangerous for the motor!)

If your flue pipe is too large diameter, it will cool too quickly and worsen the phenomenon. (It takes at 10 16 mm?)

You have installed your carburetor at the end of a threaded rod, you should check whether accelerating in neutral, there is no engine speed or it will vibrate and you violently shake the carb. In this case it will do anything.

You get recalled that the carburetor (in zinc alloy / brass) this may very well make you corrosion problems with the water and clog everything inside with a whitish deposit. In less than 8 day is blocked! : Cry:

For low air flow, if your air butterfly is "too" open the depression will not be sufficient to suck water. It will only start to operate with a significantly higher engine speed. You have to find the compromise. It seems to me that those who have tried this system use it with the throttle almost closed (position close to idle on the carb). If suddenly, there is not enough "secondary" air, you make it enter through another orifice in bypass, which you calibrate as you want.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 05/06/10, 16:03

Hello
With this carburetor if you aurras that the problems if you withfrom operates water
I never managed to do a walk properly 100% pantone fuel or a doping water with a mower carburetor, it takes a small model of reduced carb, (6mm nozzle and under) although in the doping water that need maintenance and many stops along the way to the lead.
A carburetor requires good depresion for fonctioner and if you between above the same butterfly full diet depression is rather low, then on the road 100kmh not enough to suck in the reactor.
On petrol engines I enter the engine under the butterfly with a reduction gicleurde 3,2mm what causes inconvénéants, slowed too high (this sytem sends too can steam the slowed but the dosage is right around 100kmh

Andre
0 x
Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean Valjean » 01/08/10, 16:16

hello, this weekend I have to work on my pantone, I have succeeded with the carburetor to have a constant level.
Now the problem that I have c of water formed in the pipe just before admission (arrow blue) enters the air filter
(Red arrow arrive steam reactor
(Arrow black tank for water that returns to the reactor)
if someone a tip for that ca n I remerci unable to advance.
0 x
Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean Valjean » 01/08/10, 16:24

the tube blue arrow is of diameter 10 it is cut in whistle but there is not enough depression to suck the vapor?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/08/10, 22:48

Jean Valjean wrote:c Now that I have the water formed in the pipe just before admission (blue arrow) enters the air filter
(Red arrow arrive steam reactor
(Arrow black tank for water that returns to the reactor)
if someone a tip for that ca n I remerci unable to advance.

In order not to condense "massively", the pipes must
are relatively short, with a sufficient gas flow to carry the water droplets and that the temperature does not drop too low (<70 °?). It seems to me that your black arrow tank must allow too much cooling, you can always try to thermally insulate it to see if that improves. (the inlet and outlet pipes also)
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean Valjean » 01/08/10, 23:10

thank you for having answered the tube to get admission measures only 15 cm at most.
the temperature of the steam is important because I Bruller with, I'd think increase or section then put a little more slope or when the tank raprocher maximum of admission?
0 x
Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean Valjean » 11/09/10, 14:01

hello, I redo my account pantone, I wanted to know if it is necessary to increase the section of the pipe at the reactor?
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 12/09/10, 00:25

Jean Valjean wrote:Image

Goodnight John,

See your editing, (although I have not yet experienced anything!) At first saw me I 'rather would remove your connection to the box air filter, since there
surely not enough restriction in my opinion so that it sucks the steam correctly. Look at page 73 "water vapor doping", the steam inlet is connected to the inlet hose (and with venturi! )
0 x
Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean Valjean » 12/09/10, 09:48

hello, thank you for having responded.
the montonge at the air box I have it simply remove, now the connection is direct. I speak in the reactor as in the photo.
Last edited by Jean Valjean the 14 / 04 / 11, 18: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x