pantone doping Mercedes MB100 (meme that 220d)

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
pacificso
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

assembly in the "pantone"

by pacificso » 18/10/09, 23:39

bsr to all,
voila, I'm michel, next to montauban, and moreover an eternal passionate, !!!
I have a mechanical workshop, which does not have a storefront, but we have fun there, there is no shortage of great things here, apart from the time and of course !!!! Well ,
I was a fan of this invention which dates from a very long time, I made multiple tries here with everything that one can well imagine, I shrink from nothing, and unfortunately without success.
I have never been able to get information that holds water, and no one has ever offered to come and see something concrete.
it's a shame, because I too have ideas, we could have advanced the chmilblic quickly.
if anyone wants to tell me about it, i'm very open and ready to talk about it and see what everyone has achieved.
good luck to all of you, this is an interesting subject, and I can also help you a little!
cord michel
0 x
the enthusiast
ROM1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ROM1 » 19/10/09, 00:03

hi Michel
I do not know if you walked on the site but I think you can largely find something to think about and move forward in your research. the only constraint is that you have to spend a lot of time seeing the different experiences already done before finding what interests you. After if you want to discuss it you should go for a walk on the side of the grouping by region, I come and there are some people who seem interested especially if you have a place and stuff. Otherwise I want to talk about it but I don't have much experience in the field yet.
good luck a +
0 x
pacificso
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pacificso » 19/10/09, 09:51

bjr romi,
You should know that I spent years testing, disct with guys on the sites of david and quantl'homme and others, but never concrete.
I once succeeded in having I believe someone from david I believe or another from the gang, and they just sent me strolling around, I even put my experiences online with a whole bunch photos, and believe me it was not low-end tinkering, I have nothing against it, on the contrary, everyone does what they can and that's what has value.
so I disinterested myself, and I moved on to something else, ..
I'll tell you, to do fixed tests, and with a control and power bench, I even bought a 40 kva generator set to which I had put 27kw of resistance to do load tests, if you knew what we did here !!!
good, finally !! in any case one thing is certain, we have never saved fuel yet .........
people who are interested, there are plenty yes, that's for sure, but it stops there! comfort is at hand, why bother !!
see you .. michel
0 x
the enthusiast
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/10/09, 22:02

Hello pacificso

Welcome to the club ! :P
You apparently did some work and a bench. It's interesting ! 8)
You can open a subject in its own right (so as not to encroach on the subject of Rom1) and share things with us ...
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
ROM1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ROM1 » 19/10/09, 22:24

hi michel
I’m starting to understand what you mean, but for the moment I’m being pawed and encouraged, and I’m curious to see the result of my editing. In addition I come across enough skeptics to talk about veracity of the pantone on the internet, this is not really a debate that I want to have here.
If I do the assembly it is above all to pollute less with my truck and not to save fuel, and if this last point works all the better.
voila and if you really want to talk about it opens a post which will be the subject,
see you rom1
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 19/10/09, 23:17

Hello

We have to consider all the fixtures not only those that work those that work less well there is something to learn.
Do not forget that some figures expressed in% high is often that the consumption is before assembly has been overestimated
or measurements made without much rigor.

Andre
Last edited by Other the 20 / 10 / 09, 00: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
pacificso
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pacificso » 19/10/09, 23:35

bsr to everyone, thank you for answering me, I had not come here to intrude on x or y, and I think we should stop making virtual here or elsewhere, if there are really enthusiasts here, it's easy, we all meet together for a wend, and, all together we can advance the BB ok, it's not with keys and a screen that we will achieve something concrete, unite our strengths and something will come out of it.
I surely have things to exchange with others and vice versa, and I am not against preparing and realizing right here, because maybe I have more ease given my well-stocked space, ..... .....
good luck to each of you in your corner, if you wish to stay alone ,,, see you ...... michel
0 x
the enthusiast
Other

by Other » 20/10/09, 00:57

Hello
pacificso wrote:bsr to everyone, thank you for answering me, I had not come here to intrude on x or y, and I think we should stop making virtual here or elsewhere, if there are really enthusiasts here, it's easy, we all meet together for a wend, and, all together we can advance the BB ok, it's not with keys and a screen that we will achieve something concrete, unite our strengths and something will come out of it.
I surely have things to exchange with others and vice versa, and I am not against preparing and realizing right here, because maybe I have more ease given my well-stocked space, ..... .....
good luck to each of you in your corner, if you wish to stay alone ,,, see you ...... michel

No agreement for the keyboard ... Fortunately that internet exists, From Montreal, I do not see myself doing 6000km to see an assembly which is often embedded in an exhaust pipe covered with insulation.
In our discussions what is interesting is to know why this or that assembly works at 20% to 30%
There are many exchanges that have been made on the forum or in MP
I think of ZAC, Laurent, Flitox Mmichel and many others .. and all those on When home although you have to take it and leave it.

so I disinterested myself, and I moved on to something else, ..

If you have never had results you have no basis for working.
when you reach repetitive values ​​of 25% to 30% and that occassionally that goes up to 33% you become less enthusiastic when you do not manage to improve any more ... and often the new modifications are unfavorable

For the most part we have different arrangements
for rods it goes from 100mm to 300mm from 12mm to 19mm of different air gaps, different materials, iron, stainless steel, inconel
some have steam generators, carburetor (ZAC) injection (André)
Some warm up before the reactor, others after
Some works only with exhaust gas, others only with air.
Some enter directly into the intake, others enter as a multipoint flush with each valve, others use a venturi.
Some use different type of water ect ..
The reactor outlet temperatures are very different (depending on the figures expressed.
And yet montages (functional) we almost always arrive at similar figures, 20% is running 33% more rare some speak more, and I have no reason to doubt to tell them. Hoping that the guys make good, precise measurements, on consistent routes and that they have the patient to fill up well with a full stopper .. (over a distance of 200 km a difference of 3 liters due to a wrong wrong filling all test)
Our goal is not to break records or to be better than the others, but to understand what is an improvement to the system.
simply do tests with different water, distilled, ferruginous water, with different PH it takes a few months of tests and several tanks to empty

Andre
0 x
Akasha
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Akasha » 21/10/09, 18:18

Andrew,
I just had a thought that I would like to share with you
Why don't you put a flow meter out of your tank? So you can calculate the consumption faster ... without emptying all the tank ...?
Considering the savings it will give you it is worth the investment.

Sion compared to this subject of Rom1 which seems very interesting but which we start a little forgot, I will have some questions formulated to everyone

On your shema you do not isolate the rod and the reactor tube ... I understand that it was important. Advocates on the matter?

I heard about an exhaust paste, it is called "exhaust paste" in English, I saw it there. It is a paste which hardens and which resists very high temperature, it is made to plug the holes of the mufflers.
Would it be possible to use it instead of solder? By pulling out the tube in force and clogging with this paste?
What do you think?

Good here for the moment
Good luck Rom1, by the way
when do you start
0 x
pacificso
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pacificso » 21/10/09, 20:18

bsr, andré, i think,
especially do not waste your money in `` magic '' pasta of cold welding and others !! if you don't have it at home, find a guard not too far away who will gladly make your soldering, especially if everything is ready to weld !!
michel
0 x
the enthusiast