508 doping Mercedes: homemade reactor

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 21/09/08, 19:36

In fact as I want to use this buffer space only for stops or slowdowns during (1 or 1 red fire roundabout here and there on country roads) during which the reactor does not have time to cool down. Otherwise cold start, I leave with dry gvi I injects water only warm engine, a few minutes after starting.

Why 2 inlet ducts in the GV air and water? one air duct and you added water in the same conduit ..

to complicated: d
my system drip, once a solenoid cut, I water just below the entrance gvi, this is the place I chose for tapping hot air from the engine
but it is true that if I had put the tee higher towards the tank, it was the same, in both cases it is necessary to watch not to send too much water when the engine is idling otherwise the pipe of air inlet fills with water

The heat available in the exhaust is based on consomé diesel with a certain inertia
water to consumption is related to the diesel consomé

1,2 liters consumes less 6 liters of diesel in my case

I turn to the rover 0,3L water to 5L to go, the engine makes 2000cm3 and 80CV
for 508, with an engine 3700cm3 80CV and I think be between 0,8 1,5L water and see a little more for 10L to go now I need some money to fill the tank and to test :frown:
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 10/10/08, 12:24

Bonjour à tous

Volia good news: Technical Control OK

the controller
- What is this water pipe that enters the exhaust ??
Myself
- it is a system to pollute and consume less, a doping with water ..
the guy is laughing,
- The 508 doped water ever seen, he said

Meanwhile comes a second controller who explains me that he has set up a hydrogen electrolysis system in his car, from then on I understood that my pantone would pass like a letter to the post office, there is nothing written on the TC report ...

Does not mean either that it's legal but it all has bothered in any way the controller and I left alone !!

C1 level opacity = 1,44m-1-2 1,35m C1 = less interesting result that two months ago but the reactor had drowned during the test, the truck waited too long before passing the test and I sent too much water on the cold reactor. It's interesting though, I can compare with my test there two months and with the hot reactor
C1=1,16m-1 et C2=1,03m-1
This time I was in 30% oil and 70% go as the last time I was driving go 100%
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 07/02/09, 19:50

0 x
skunk6
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

or you find your solenoid

by skunk6 » 21/04/09, 15:39

here is my question is in the title, I have found full but in 24v gift for car it do not or with a converter but it will be easier to find the good!
here is the trick after just a drip c is just a EMBOU with a ball inside al? I have found but it's not adjustable, there are several kinds (different quantitée al time) and I have to try it works ok but the mini flow and a little high, ca erxiste not adjustable?
the ideal thing will be to constantly control the amount of water send but it is not easy to know when is the best performance!
here I sui pres your experimentations c is very interesting this system, it works well just takes paufiner! thank you for comments and was soon on the road can be!
0 x
as long as there is black there is hope!
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 21/04/09, 18:34

at aeden, I put 1 / 4 time to remember, the model at 50euros

connection: packODE pack connection ODE
+
solenoid: Solenoid OD24 ODE 240

it does not do this ref anymore but there are equivalent models

my drip is the needle valve type, it allows me to turn off the water and then adjust my speed as I want on the rover descends 0.3L I / hour, so a very low rate, I can do even less if I wanted, max speed: never measured but too much compared to my own greedy needs on the 508

so my tap allows me to set a flow rate of 0 liters per hour up to at least 5L per hour, so an ideal setting range to feed the GVI

for the amount of water, I seem to remember that Andri said that the needs did not vary so much between 60 and 100km / h

So you focus on water consumption in 90-100km / h
0 x