Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsPantone engine in Southwest Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
bouli
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

concrete research

Unread Messageby bouli » 07/12/06, 18:50

Hellooo!
I am new to the already contaminated and pantomania!
To start, I am looking for a pantone possessor or non -opérationnel that not live too far from home.
I am located between Bordeaux and Saintes, south Poitou Charente.
Even if you're not right next beckon, I am very curious!
Merciiiii
0 x

bouli
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

concrete research

Unread Messageby bouli » 07/12/06, 18:51

Hellooo!
I am new to the already contaminated and pantomania!
To start, I am looking for a pantone possessor or non -opérationnel that not live too far from home.
I am located between : Arrow: Bordeaux and Saintes : Arrowl: , south Poitou Charente.
Even if you're not right next beckon, I am very curious!
Merciiiii
0 x
sparrow
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby sparrow » 08/07/07, 10:56

Hi all,

In recent years I know the Pantone system, I missed time to participate in forums, follow them closely and especially apply the thing technically.
I will like to be more active today.
I have the tools and gear to equip: agri tractor, forestry tractor 4x4 stinks, motorcycle (?).
I live in the South Tarn as RPSantina and Gerald love and meet sympatiques enthusiasts, whether lit or not.

See you soon
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 08/07/07, 23:35

:D Hello Bouli, and welcome to forumin your area, there is Crispus.
There were also: in Fenton
16190 Deviat

PMC Pantone training course
by Hawthorn Association

http://www.laubepine.com
05 45 64 17 69
Mr. Schmit

But I do not know what he became ...

I'm not even past practice, I'm on Bordeaux.
0 x
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Pyvesd » 09/07/07, 23:14

Citro, you can count on me ... as moral or temporal support : Cheesy: or as an apprentice or reflect with you on some obscure points : Lol:
0 x

pierre3131
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby pierre3131 » 31/10/07, 13:09

Hello,
link on aubépine.com died, I have not tried the phone.

I also seek the world that has one or more pantone in operation, to show my parents and uncle, who still doubt a little;)

The region is in Montauban, Tarn-et-Garonne, in Albi, in the Tarn, via caussade t-and-g.
Uncle would have for his diesel car, us for one or two cars, a mower self-reach, a mini-excavator and a tractor.

It seems that there is the world of Montauban. It is already an hour to go, so we can spread around, so if you're in the area, please send an mp
0 x
matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby matthew » 02/12/07, 17:44

Well me I'm new to the site, but it's been over a year since I thought about doping. I see Citro and pyvesd are around! I'm Créon- Bordelais!

I gathered the necessary parts for mounting a reactor 205 my essence ... I looking for someone who could help me for welding ... For me it is THE problem ... otherwise I l 'have already started my reactor ...

That's where I am. Maybe a bit like you Citro? So guys do not hesitate to let me know, it certainly has interesting things to say or do!

: Shock:
0 x
matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Identification

Unread Messageby matthew » 02/12/07, 18:26

In fact for Christophe and the others:

I'm Matthew Lambry
From Saint-Léon, Gironde, France.

I have some theoretical knowledge of combustion engines and do not put off to reach into the camboui. I'm no expert but I can learn. I am willing to invest my time and move me in the southwest quarter!

As I said in my previous post-it, I'm ready to go to the realization on my personal vehicle because I have most parts, but I need a welder!

A word, if anyone on this forum to this type of equipment (oxy-acethylene post or better TIG) and the skills required ... I will come to him with pleasure ... take a few welding lessons, for a salary ... everything is possible! I am a good student!

I await your reactions

:!:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 02/12/07, 19:20

: Arrow: I'm not too far because Floirac is the gateway to the sea between two ...

Like you, I'm not a welding expert. I tinker with a post inverter arc. I can have an oxy acetylene but do not know how to use it ...

My biggest problem is ... TIME : Cry:
0 x
matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby matthew » 02/12/07, 23:26

Apart from the time of course, I consider WELD is the main problem of the Pantone experimentation because even if we all have a little of what tinkering at home ... only those who have the equipment to weld can begin to toy and trying fixtures ...

Citro And you, where are you with your project? If you had time, you'd be going up your reactor?

In my case, the time, I can always bring out ... kind 1 day fortnight ... finally subjected to variation.

In fact, how can you diposer an oxyacetylene post?

PS: in fact St. Leon where I live is located 20km from you, behind Creon (Sauve).
0 x