Search found 14 results

by Mich Mich
12/05/16, 10:29
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Photovoltaic solar energy card
answers: 3
views: 3291

Re: Photovoltaic Solar Power Card

Thank you for your quick response is direct, this is exactly what I was looking for.
by Mich Mich
11/05/16, 10:47
Subject : Photovoltaic solar energy card
answers: 3
views: 3291

Photovoltaic solar energy card

Hello, I have to search on google for a card representing the photovoltaic energy received by France in summer, I unfortunately did not find it.

I therefore address you, if you have found one, could you give me a link.

Goods.
by Mich Mich
11/02/16, 13:44
Subject : Which battery to choose?
answers: 24
views: 13013

Re: Which battery to choose?

I'm not asking you to make my subject far from it, picking my drums is only part of my project, and I'm not asking you to write for me or anything, I'm asking those who have time to spend helping others, to guide me a little in my project which is ...
by Mich Mich
10/02/16, 10:47

Re: battery choose?

Unnecessary answers, are, as its name suggests useless, thank you to abstain
by Mich Mich
04/02/16, 09:37

Each criterion or combination of criteria leads to a different "best": mrgreen: Yes that is precisely my problem ^^ 'I do not know which criterion should absolutely pass above the other, although my examiner cannot m 'remove point if I have argued my choice well q ...
by Mich Mich
31/01/16, 20:25

I think you are seriously mistaken, you are having the wrong ideas. The "project" is in no way realized, its utility is not the main goal either, as long as the project covers evaluable capacity on the student (that I am) it is "good" I do not choose it not, we ...
by Mich Mich
29/01/16, 08:00

This subject is quite mind-boggling: in the name of respect for the environment, Mich Mich wonders about the right choice of a battery used to open, close and orient his parasol! Would it not be relevant to significantly increase the power of the accumulator to connect an artificial respirator, fun ...
by Mich Mich
28/01/16, 15:17

A voltage of 12V, regardless of the intensity but I am aiming for 20 - 30 Watts, why not 50 if the price allows it. Moreover, by continuing my research I found a type of battery that I do not know at all, Lithium Titanium batteries. If you understand English: http: //www.pdbattery.com ...
by Mich Mich
28/01/16, 11:04

Re: battery choose?

for what duration because a battery is characterized in Wh The supercapacitor is ecological but are you ready to put this price for 13 Wh http://www.conrad.fr/ce/fr/product/451449/Condensateur-Green-Cap -Samwha-DE0E308M64120SB-3000-F-25-VDC-20 - xL-635-mm-x-120-mm-1-pcs? Ref = list Let's say that the user ...
by Mich Mich
28/01/16, 10:33

Which battery to choose?

Hello, good evening I'm trying to find out what will be the best battery for my use, namely a battery that I will only use to go on vacations to the beach, which does not need a lot of power, around twenty Watts, which is compact, and not expensive, while being in ...

Go Advanced search