Search found 11 results

by leonotis224
15/03/22, 12:12
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Your funny videos, humor or to see
answers: 1039
views: 311488

Re: Your funny videos, humor or to see

With a friend we make humorous videos:

http://minifi.ca/ipi

The latest, on successful and risk-free money laundering thanks to Valérie's Karcher : Mrgreen:

by leonotis224
07/02/11, 22:25
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : car performance against bike and recumbent
answers: 271
views: 240167

I take back what I said about the uphill efficiency of the recumbent bike. With this machine ***** http://www.flickr.com/photos/janbeeldrijk/2853765416/, you couldn't be more efficient uphill: mrgreen: It must probably be the ideal bike for mountain journeys very steep.
by leonotis224
07/02/11, 21:30
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : car performance against bike and recumbent
answers: 271
views: 240167

I would like to speak from my personal experience. I'm sorry, it's not very cool that I say it like that, it's a bit abrupt, but I read stuff that made me… uh… made me laugh a little (I'm polite). I haven't read everything, but there are things that frankly annoy me. Try recumbent bikes ...
by leonotis224
17/02/10, 14:07
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Self-build association
answers: 5
views: 3845

All that motivates me and really rejoices !!

I agree with this way of conceiving the energy know-how and its sharing.

I know some very well-trained people I'll have to motivate them ...!

Well I'll see to join and see all this ...

Super!
by leonotis224
17/02/10, 14:04
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Methanization at home
answers: 15
views: 22497

In fact the idea of ​​the "water seal" is simple. I shouldn't have used that term it is confusing. I am thinking of a wine store where I bought this kind of schnapps barrel (http://www.hellopro.fr/F%DBts-en-plastique-2006858-919152-produit.html) I hope the seal enough to ...
by leonotis224
17/02/10, 10:22
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Rotary machine Piston Ring Tri Lobique
answers: 1713
views: 831315

Thumbtack but there are no segments it is direct surface against surface?

Well it is beautifully made, but ...
by leonotis224
16/02/10, 11:04
Subject : Self-build association
answers: 5
views: 3845

Self-build association

Hello everyone, I have talked a lot with a lot of people interested in renewable energies, with organic farmers, etc ... Something really struck me: it is the very strong contrast that exists between on the one hand the mass of technologies that are easy to implement with not too many resources and ...
by leonotis224
16/02/10, 02:34
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Methanization at home
answers: 15
views: 22497

The methanogenic bacteria need a porous material in the digester to settle there permanently (this avoids the problem of loss of bacteria by emptying the tank. And then it is easy to install in the digester, an old brick or a tile does the trick. These bacteria are killed ...
by leonotis224
16/02/10, 01:11
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Rotary machine Piston Ring Tri Lobique
answers: 1713
views: 831315

For the ZZ engine and others:

I still have a lot of questions about the seal and the amount of friction (there is still quite a lot of surfaces in contact!)
by leonotis224
15/02/10, 23:01
Subject : I introduce myself
answers: 1
views: 2321

I introduce myself

Hello everyone, I must have been called Daniel for about 26 years. Over time I became a hell of a pain in the ass, but who regrets not being able to piss off more, and especially better !!! Sometimes I chatter and tell too much, but it's spontaneous! I have always loved the animals, the meadows, the ...

Go Advanced search