Search found 7 results

by Carmelite
09/03/20, 19:40
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Startup help and easypell configuration
answers: 17
views: 20136

Re: Startup help and easypell configuration

I don't know ... My easypell is in direct heating mode. Besides I downloaded the doc on the easypell site to see if there is not a problem, and I have this mode of operation ...
Screenshot_20200309_193230_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
Screenshot_20200309_193230_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg (406.77 KB) Viewed 5475 times
by Carmelite
08/03/20, 19:27

So it's me who thinks it's my 3-voice valve and that's not it actually. On the photo the black wheel at the bottom what is it? On the notice it is marked servomotor. All I know is that I act on the temperature (red)
by Carmelite
08/03/20, 16:40

By opening and closing the 3 voice valve (it is manual) I play on the temperature.
by Carmelite
08/03/20, 16:17

Thank you for your help. I will stay in this configuration and see my consumption the next time I have to fill the pellet tank. If not, I confirm, the circulator starts up when the water in the boiler reaches 60 degrees. Once the temperature drops below 60 degrees ...
by Carmelite
08/03/20, 15:39

No info on the power of the radiators it is an old farm that I am repairing. Here is a photo of the biggest radiator L 1m10, l 95cm, P15cm. The smallest is half. IMG_20200308_152753.jpg For the boiler: - The boiler rises to a maximum of 76 degrees. - arrived at 60 degrees it puts the circulation ...
by Carmelite
08/03/20, 14:04

The temperature is correct but it takes a long time to reach the set point and therefore I consume I think more than reason because I do not know how to adjust the machine .. it is especially the problem. I want to know how to adjust my machine to reach the set point quickly enough and consume as little as possible ...
by Carmelite
08/03/20, 13:24

Startup help and easypell configuration

Hello everyone, I bought an easypell 16 kW boiler To heat 12 cast iron radiators Last week, basic version, a thermostat in my hallway which gives an instruction and for the adjustment I have to adjust the boiler by hand. Problem I do not know the subject I thought I had help ...

Go Advanced search