Search found 8 results

by kaldwin
13/06/21, 10:20
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Repair of a hand garden watering pump with seal problem
answers: 29
views: 17158

Re: Identification of a garden hand pump and seal problem

My father's work colleague did it for us for free. But I think something like that in stainless steel shouldn't be given : Shock: we just paid for the leather seal and the quality smells good ^^.
by kaldwin
12/06/21, 22:04
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...

Thanks for your answer, for the fat I have the fat GTE703 Klubber, you know if it can be ok? And I had one last question, for the winter we take it apart, but do we have to put the leather gasket in oil or something like that? Or you have to leave it dry and protect it from the cold ...
by kaldwin
12/06/21, 10:25

Hello, Here are photos of the new head completely redone in stainless steel, more than to weld it and everything will be repaired. The former gardener no longer wanted to sell us the leather seal, we managed to find one on the internet: https://www.eco-bricolage.com/joint-de-pompe-a-main-en-cuir- 80-c2x33878657 I ...
by kaldwin
06/06/21, 11:09

the gasket I was given looks like this: joint-pump-manual-b-04232.jpg The former gardener told us that an o-ring will wear out much faster than the leather gasket that he gave me. We must unscrew it to be able to put this seal. I will post a photo once everything is settled ...
by kaldwin
05/06/21, 13:53

It is a former gardener, who gave us a leather cap to be screwed at the level of the piston head (excuse me, I do not know the exact name). Where it is circled in red on the photo, it's all seizing up, impossible to unscrew. 1.jpg And what is in green is the part that will be r ...
by kaldwin
03/06/21, 09:05

Hello,

Thank you for all your answers, with my grandfather we are trying to clean the piston before putting on the seal. We know on the other hand, that the diameter is 80mm (inside the pump). A friend goes to the microphone biller so that we can put the seal.
by kaldwin
31/05/21, 13:34

Hello, Thank you for your answer, I will study the subject you put and I see that the person also had a piston that looks like mine. I'm going to watch it all this afternoon with my grandfather. The pump is used to water the plants in the garden. It's non-potable water, but we have to have it ...
by kaldwin
31/05/21, 12:19

Repair of a hand garden watering pump with seal problem

Hello, I have a problem with the piston of my grandfather's garden pump. He needs to prime the pump several times a day and it is difficult for the water to come out. The seal is dead and the whole thing is rusting. How to fix this and what pump is it? It's a pretty old pump, it's the ...

Go Advanced search