Search found 3 results

by jujumiel
13/07/22, 10:21
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Change of electricity supplier (Mega Energie, EDF...?)
answers: 16
views: 5864

Re: Change of electricity supplier (Mega Energie, EDF...?)

Thank you for your answers !! :) I had also done a little research on the internet and I had come across this site: https://www.meilleur-fournisseur-electricite.com/ which allowed me to obtain a ranking of the best suppliers, but I will be able complete my research using...
by jujumiel
12/07/22, 13:56
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Change of electricity supplier (Mega Energie, EDF...?)
views: 5864

Change of electricity supplier (Mega Energie, EDF...?)

Hello everyone, I want to change electricity supplier soon because mine is too expensive for me (Mega Energie). Do you have any tips for me to help me save as much money as possible? Many members of my family told me to go through EDF but I don't...
by jujumiel
07/07/22, 11:51
Subject : I don't understand it, the more I drive in VE, the more I should earn "money"....
views: 4847

Re: I don't understand it, the more I drive in VE, the more I should earn "money"....

I was hesitating to buy an electric car recently but I'm not sure... Is it a good investment after all? 'Cause you don't look very happy :(

Go Advanced search