This graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: This graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely

by eclectron » 15/10/20, 12:12

Obamot wrote:I have already said several times that the 3 or 4 thieves - who behave like lobbyists in all respects to what you describe - must have a hell of a grudge against Christophe to poison his forum.

I believe that ABC is the worst in view of its perseverance in harming exchanges, which are no longer any more, as soon as it intervenes.

Or he's just just plain silly to lock up, that's another possibility too ....

I read his prose again which is just a twist of reality as always, don't even bother to answer it, it's endless with dishonest (or idiots).

PS: @ABC the answers to your "" "questions / remarks" "" are in the subject, it's like everything just read and understand. can that be a lot for you?
I took the time to realize it but you are clearly a pest.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/10/20, 12:20

eclectron wrote:
Obamot wrote:I have already said several times that the 3 or 4 thieves - who behave like lobbyists in all respects to what you describe - must have a hell of a grudge against Christophe to poison his forum.

I believe that ABC is the worst in view of its perseverance in harming exchanges, which are no longer any more, as soon as it intervenes.

You mean you're surprised to find someone who still agrees to answer your insanities given the waste of time that it represents, when you were used to it being you who exhaust them by dint of staying frozen in your absurd certainties?

it's true that you've managed to tire almost everyone, like lessdewatt, but I still have a little reserve of patience! on the other hand I do not guarantee that it will be perpetual !!

Image Image
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/10/20, 12:24

eclectron wrote:PS: @ABC the answers to your "" "questions / remarks" "" are in the subject, it's like everything just read and understand. can that be a lot for you?

ah yes, sorry for not understanding how a monothermal work generator could not violate the 2nd principle which forbids the monothermal work generators !!!

it must be a quantum thing like Schrödinger's cat who is both dead and alive, right?

Image Image
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/10/20, 12:27

eclectron wrote:

Or he's just just plain silly to lock up, that's another possibility too ....

I read his prose again which is just a twist of reality as always, don't even bother to answer it, it's endless with dishonest (or idiots).

PS: @ABC the answers to your "" "questions / remarks" "" are in the subject, it's like everything just read and understand. can that be a lot for you?

Eclectron: He repeats poop over and over again, must it be Alzheimer's?

ABC2019 wrote:
840AF1D1-F64D-4346-9550-DA3269E2F1C9.jpeg
840AF1D1-F64D-4346-9550-DA3269E2F1C9.jpeg (57.43 Kio) Consulté 924 fois
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/10/20, 12:34

Obamot wrote:Eclectron: He repeats poop over and over again, must it be Alzheimer's?

stop talking bad about eclectron yourself : Evil: He's my friend, he makes me laugh too much with each post!
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 15/10/20, 14:36

Obamot wrote:It repeats itself over and over again, it must be Alzheimer's?

With the "ignore" function we breathe, no more pollution! : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 15/10/20, 18:21

Obamot wrote:It repeats itself over and over again, it must be Alzheimer's?

In fact I have some answers elsewhere on this subject, he is tired, the grandpa, he says something and its opposite without remembering what he previously maintained. I don't think it's Alzheimer's but fatigue due to age and a poor lifestyle to stay all day in front of his computer.
We don't shoot the ambulance, respect the age. the best is to ignore so as not to get upset.
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/10/20, 18:50

One time I always say the same thing, and the other time I say something and its opposite ... but when we think that a single-heater generator does not contradict a principle that says that single-heater generators cannot exist, we is not afraid of any contradiction !!! Image Image[
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 23/10/20, 12:43

ABC2019 wrote: but when we think that a monothermal generator does not contradict a principle which says that the monothermal generators cannot exist, we are not afraid of any contradiction !!!

Contrary to what you say, a resistor does generate white noise power, active and efficient.
All this with a single temperature and all this while respecting the principles of thermodynamics.

Honestly considering your attitude, ignorant in electricity, and incompetent from the thermo leaves the beaten track *, I do not want to give you the explanation, however very simple.
I don't want you to brag with the correct answer on Futura : Mrgreen:

* that's what I've been saying from the start, you don't apply the thermo ...
when you have the spirit of sixteen (13 and 2), it is for life ... : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/10/20, 15:23

eclectron wrote: a resistor generates well a white noise power, active and efficient
This is called thermal noise. It exists even in the absence of voltage applied to its terminals.

We can even calculate its power, so low that it is of no interest https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruit_the ... 9sistances

I did not follow, but what would be the principle of the monothermal machine?

So, not connected, it is at the same temperature as its environment and therefore: no second principle?

From where logically There is no single-source motor machine.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"