Autonomous generator

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/01/11, 16:24

In fact, there is no excess energy or coming out of nowhere, energy is present initially in the form of 30bar of injected and stored gas then 20bar for operation, I repeat that the adiabatic properties of nitrogen, the fact that there is no gas leak therefore 100% tightness plus the fact that all the cylinders and the ducts are polymirror 600 allows this no loss of 'energy,
It's more of a "no loss of energy " than vacuum energy or other

these sentences show a misunderstanding of the scientific nature of energy !!
If at the output we recover 9KW of energy, it cannot be stored for a long time in nitrogen at 30bars, like a gas engine on a tank !!
These sentences copied on the demonstration do not inspire confidence.
Finally, without a ball bearing, the seal will not be better, or even worse, given the necessary spaces too, and therefore we do not understand.
None of these phrases inspire confidence.

Rigorous scientific method with detailed and consistent study is different from belief.
0 x
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Makarov » 03/01/11, 16:59

yes you don't understand it's a shame, maybe i don't explain myself well enough, but just because you don't understand it doesn't work. I left you the coordinates, you can try to understand by yourself. And no I'm not copying the ad, you're insulting my work there. I spent two days and a full hour with the inventor, to understand and it is true that it is not easy to visualize but it was there! Well, I forgot to say that the gas leaves full tanks at 20 bar and goes to empty tanks. Moreover the turbine of their invention is not more to explain than that either and it is I think a determining element in the comprehenssion of the whole!
Then there are patents, so good research.
Like I told you, I'm not trying to trust anyone. I went there and it's not easy even with the machine under my eyes and the inventor at hand (and even sometimes I have the impression of not understanding everything on particular points, so being able to explain in detail , I am not the inventor) so for you who was not there and who in addition is an intellectual blockage, I am afraid that you are unable to understand forever, but I will have the vein and as I am in contact with these people, as soon as I can I will take one. And above all, in April, I will hurry to see the start of one of the first.
The nature of the energy and listen carefully, a certain air pressure as well as its speed on the blades of a wind turbine means that it is activated, there, the same, in closed environments without loss of energy (except the starting one), I have written it three times and I couldn't be clearer. Sorry! :frown:
Ah yes I forgot, energy is anything but scientific: it is and then that's all, but that's philosophical! Finally when you see that the gold dissolved in Violet's water is in the form of energy, I'm not sure anyone really knows what energy is but hey that's another debate: D
0 x
Be determined not to serve you and this is already free! (La Boétie)
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/01/11, 17:09

It's clear that the rigorous scientific method is not at all instinctive in human nature unlike the instinct of religion who makes believe in anything !!!

The site has phrases to stand up to !!

Put 15000 € to heat your house, but if you want my advice, take out a good patented insurance against non-compliance with specifications, free heating of the house with electricity !!!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 03/01/11, 17:13

Makarov wrote:Well I forgot to say that the gas leaves full tanks at 20 bar and goes to empty tanks.
And when the full tanks are empty :?:
We exchange them for other full tanks :?: :?:
0 x
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Makarov » 03/01/11, 17:16

Ah yes, the same system releases, 9,12,18kw only the installed alternator changes, the energy is not delivered on demand or stored other than in the form of 20bar of continuous pressure in the running system coupled to the alteunateur) as I have already written at 1500rpm no matter what. You consume them or not like with EDF but that too I have already said.
Good on these last explanation, I have work, for the rest contact them directly. You will be able to go see the prototype which is currently running in Bonneville (74). Hold if you go take me there, I like carpooling (I'm a little short in terms of finance now) with the GO at 1.20 €, while waiting for something better 8).
0 x
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Makarov » 03/01/11, 17:24

When the voids are full and well they fill the voids which were full before and which then became empty Elvis and Versa Etc ... that's the thing!
Je repeat that I am neither in religion nor in belief I went there and I saw point.
Please re-read everything I said several times so as not to interpret and have me repeat 50 times.
Спасибо большой!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 03/01/11, 17:32

Makarov wrote:When the voids are full and well they fill the voids which were full before and which then became empty Elvis and Versa Etc ... that's the thing!
Je repeat that I am neither in religion nor in belief I went there and I saw point.
Please re-read everything I said several times so as not to interpret and have me repeat 50 times.
Precisely, I understood the principle of the turbine between the tank at 20 bars and the "empty" tank, but I saw nothing on the principle which makes it possible to fill a high pressure tank from a low pressure tank without energy consumption.

Makarov wrote:Спасибо большой!
ευχαριστημένος.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 03/01/11, 17:36

Makarov wrote:When the voids are full and well they fill the voids which were full before and which then became empty Elvis and Versa Etc ... that's the thing!
Спасибо большой!

no need to shout
look at MP
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 03/01/11, 17:53

After magnetism, gravity, and I don't know what other bullshit ... here they are giving us a perpetual motion based on nitrogen : Mrgreen:
As if using nitrogen or whatever other rare or neutral gas would allow it to circulate on its own and even provide energy.
Go go, go back to earth ...
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 03/01/11, 18:06

Forhorse wrote:As if using nitrogen or whatever other rare or neutral gas would allow it to circulate on its own and even provide energy.
But yes, since we tell you that it has adiabatic properties :!:
0 x