[Topic Unique] magnetic motors of any kind!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 11/03/06, 15:00

Yes, I fully agree with you, but:

At the entry of the pallet into the device, it will be more and more sucked because the magnets get closer. It should compensate for the opposite effect on the other side.

But it's true that there may be something vicious. In any case, to be sure of the cancellation of the forces, it would be necessary that the magnets are fixed. Maybe then we would have variations of magnetic fields behind the magnets? If so, could we place coils behind them to recover current?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 11/03/06, 15:04

Another thing: if indeed with movable magnets we lose the total cancellation of the insertion / extraction forces, it may not prevent that the force to be applied to the pallet to make it pass through the magnets remains less than the force repelling magnets? In this case, we will remain a winner anyway.

But hey, all these are just theories, the best is to test!
I ordered magnets from http://www.neotexx.com/
0 x
jelupan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jelupan » 12/03/06, 16:44

Hello everyone.
I've been passionate about the possibilities of motors and generators, or even magnetic motor-generators, for quite a while. Especially by the results obtained in over-unit by the battery-powered motor-generators.
So think: an engine that powers you and at the same time recharges a battery. Something to shake the petro-nucleo-electro lobbies and others !! Not to mention the taxman who would have trouble applying a fuel tax.
But I'm going astray !. What remains true is that there are people who invented working systems and who have been bullied or even persecuted by the authorities for being disturbing visionaries. See the excellent site: www.quanthomme.org which offers you an incredible amount of documents on the subject. Which makes my treat !!
I would be ready to start building an engine of this type if I had the necessary equipment. I point out to you the site of Konzen which gives full details with photos on its constructions: www.geocities.com/Koneheadx/boatmotor.html
This is the first chapter of a series of 1 in English unfortunately: it took me a long time to translate everything with some approximations on the technical terms.
See also the sites of JL Naudin but also in English.
While waiting in France for official research into this area, the Japanese are already at the stage of mass production !! (Kawai engine, Minato engine), the Indians almost if not in progress (Tewari.org), the Australians (Lutec), the Germans (Geiger, Hartmann and Ziegfeld by their company Gesig Energie Technik) in small manufacturing but bullied by their governments.
I'm not going to bore you with 3 pages of sites to browse, but it's worth going to Quanthomme. And then it's the cascade of wonders : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 12/03/06, 22:32

Well I bought a few magnets "to see".

Otherwise, I asked for quotes for some magnets (dimensions to measure) to see the feasibility of such an engine. The price has calmed me down for the moment.

And we can't do everything ... well, I can't : Cheesy: ( : Arrow: nlc :P )
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 12/03/06, 22:40

0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 12/03/06, 23:00

jelupan : Yeah the quanthomme site is a bible! But difficult to navigate : Lol:

Misterloxo : But neither can I do everything !! : Lol: That is exactly the problem ;)
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 12/03/06, 23:24

lau wrote:otherwise there was here: http://www.aimants.fr/produit.php?CHAP_ ... PROD_ID=49

here, you might be interested: http://www.ovni.ch/~kouros/voiture.htm

Thank you, I had already seen this (long!) Page

A+
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 13/03/06, 02:08

Take a look on this page, the principle is very interesting too: http://www.geocities.com/k_pullo/torque2.htm

It is the same thing, we almost completely cancel the force on the rotor, while we can have force on the diametrically opposite "pistons".
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 13/03/06, 10:27

I don't know if you looked at my link, but I reflected a good part of the night, and I don't find the fault !!

The only thing is that from what I saw, with the magnets, at equal distance the repulsion force is not the same as the force of attraction (remember which one is greater), so the forces do not completely cancel each other out. But a priori they cancel enough to be able to pull more force than what is needed to turn the rotor.

WHERE'S THE FLAW !!!!!???? : Lol:

I don't see any : Cry:
0 x
jelupan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jelupan » 13/03/06, 11:31

For those who would like floor on a construction, after the site of Doug KONZEN, I point out this to you:
www.cable.net.nz/ou/
by Gary STANLEY. The machine translation is quite readable. It is very complete especially on the additional pages. Theories, diagrams, assembly photos, and 1 bike and 1 motorcycle. I strongly encourage you to go all the way even if it is very long : Cry:
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"