Kapanadze Generator by Jean Louis Naudin

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Are you satisfied with the current state of demos

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 18/11/12, 09:14

dedeleco wrote:
this looks like a bad experience of the well-known Peltier effect on metals, thermoelectric emission and chemical reactions on the electrodes, in the vacuum of the pentode, which verifies the conservation of the chemical energy of degassing of the electrodes and the getter in the pentode, with the Carnot principle, between the oven and other parts of the oven at different T and the ambient temperature !!!

And such a prestigious university does not have to waste time on what is already well known, for as little as $ 25000!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermionic_emission

once again dede showed his inability to take
the problem as a whole!

Dear Steven,

thanks for the contact.

The need for a reputable University of the world is one of a number of exceptions to the interpretation of the condition of the disease.

The University of New Brunswick University.The need for the scientific method to be applied to the world of science and technology. almost venomous.

That being said, the first thing is to qualify for the term $ 10, the shares are not trivial. However, they do not know how to use the radio in a block of aluminum (or even better copper or silver). another block of metal, a simple thermal modeling then it is impossible to have a delta T across the device 0.01K for deleteriously measured 10K delta T on the outside container (measured by thermocouples in quadrants), the thermocouples calibrated.

Having removed the delta T across the device it is possible to eliminate the possible sources have been suggested.

I will deal with them here.

Somewhat claimed radioactivity of the tube, given a measure of current 4uA and a mass of material on the cathode of 0.1, the effect of radioactive isotopes is very small. 0.001%), so that gives a possible total radioactive source of 0.0001Mole, and given a radioactivity half life for the possible isotopes of many years (otherwise the 0.00000001 year old radioactive material would have decayed to near Zero) we can use a sensible max of 30 beta emission for second or say a femtoamp. As the current is so, it's totally insignificant. In any case, it was radioactive we would not need to heat up.

RF, if the device under test is a diode with low barrier potential then RF could be rectified if it is induced by the wires connecting the DUT to the external load. Obviously the use of shielding would be attenuate, so the simplest mode of elimination is the DUT unshielded and then rigorously shielded. Further we can add capacitors to short RF so it is simply RF. Of course other instruments be applied to detect such RF as is present. We have a (temporary) shorting link to the DUT to prove the effect is not Seebeck gold thermocouple. These are silly as we use the same lines but critics say many things. Of course, we need to ensure that the temperature is not too high, and that it is not enough to induce an instrument of error, and that it does not equal the delta T across the DUT.

I guess I can say a lot more at the end of the day a team at a respected University should come up with its own protocols.

All I can say is that it works and Kelvin is wrong.Any University having the guts to do this will be part of an exciting part of history, and will be by my reckoning the 5th to do so, but the first to do so unimpeachable independence.

Regards

Phil
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 19/11/12, 08:03

elephant wrote:It is not with that that I will start my crate in winter! : Mrgreen:

Philip Hardcastle
I can not find a license in the future, but I am sure they will be able to buy a lot more power source port so it can power almost any tablet or phone. I am going to mount it on the back of Nexus 5.1, or Nexus 7 (currently out of stock).

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/11/12, 14:17

Tagor wrote:
elephant wrote:It is not with that that I will start my crate in winter! : Mrgreen:

Philip Hardcastle
I can not find a license in the future, but I am sure they will be able to buy a lot more power source port so it can power almost any tablet or phone. I am going to mount it on the back of Nexus 5.1, or Nexus 7 (currently out of stock).

... looks like a never ending story, as usual. : Lol:

Symptomatic, at a place JLN says in form of conclusion:
- "So ... to follow»
http://jnaudin.free.fr/rvproject/html/u ... 5.htm#Note

No: the conclusion is that there is no conclusion, there is never, instead we find a mix of graphics and blah-blah-blah based on montages tainted with such gross errors as those mentioned here by many members of the forum and who do not find strong counter arguments, except that it would be eternal: «Follow the rest of the series for the next episode"...

It is easy to understand what the goal is: to create a "permanent buzz to forward the gogos ".

It's the bitter feeling that stays across the throat.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 19/11/12, 19:10

Obamot wrote: [.... It is easy to understand what the goal is: to create a "permanent buzz to forward the gogos ".

It's the bitter feeling that stays across the throat.

Absolutely. they are people who seek attention on them.

There is nothing to draw from it. They are not the first, not the last.
People who are looking for perpetual motion machines and gaining power, it is not new today. They have been thousands for hundreds of years.

Personally, I do not have bitter feelings. It always made me laugh.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 25/11/12, 08:43

here is a small editing that should sharpen the critical spirit
of a scientist with a minimum of curiosity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt5zulKQ ... el&list=UL

this montage attracted many replicators !!
these people do not claim surunity or nobel prizes
and yet ...

the funny thing about this story is that
the lamp remains illuminated with a simple ability ...

evidence that was loudly claimed by our fire
in his completely stupid bets !!

What about his favorite sources: wikipedia?
if not of all evidences they do not have the infused science

yes our dede is indeed dead of his own stupidity

nature having a horror of emptiness ...
the place of this horrible troll is coveted
eagerly ... by another troll

what are his real motives?
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 25/11/12, 12:06

and bullshit continues ......

Shit these hoax buzzers. : Evil:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/11/12, 12:24

trolliSSImo wrote:and bullshit continues ......

Personally, I do not have bitter feelings. It always made me laugh.

A little consistency between your 2 messages ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/11/12, 13:16

Tagor wrote:
this montage attracted many replicators !!
[...]
nature having a horror of emptiness ...

... ouch no, not them
: Mrgreen: : Cheesy: It's clever:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%A9pli ... targate%29

When I think that among the "big arms" who defend here, which does not even look like wind anymore: not one except the pachyderm, did not follow threads like the works of Alain Coustou (unfortunately disappeared recently) ...> (and some other projects like this one ...> or that one ...>), it makes you flipper to see how much there are who look at the navel instead of looking at works that have a potential not-only real but more palpable .... Instead of that we feeds the buzz : Shock:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/11/12, 13:53

For sure, for these large-scale projects (even stronger than Canadian geothermal energy), you are well placed, privileged, with Swiss banks next door.
Go to work ! Hop, Hop, Hop!
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 25/11/12, 16:39

moinsdewatt wrote:and bullshit continues ......

I think that troll matter you hold a layer!

looking at the history of your messages ...

I conclude that the opinion of -2W is worth less than nothing
0 x