Jean Louis Naudin and U-generator Richard Vialle

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/09/12, 12:44

By improving a little this HF assembly of the same type as the switching power supply of our computers, apart from the frequency, one must be able to have a comparable performance from 50 to 80% instead of almost nothing.

But with, we will never heat up for free!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 26/09/12, 13:56

elephant wrote:Quartz wrote:
Some measurements of JLN ICI

(here = http://jnaudin.free.fr/rvproject/html/ugentest6.htm )
Ben, precisely ... there is nothing to blush
29,6 VX 0,205 That makes 6,068 watts (DC)
to power 1 bulb declared 6 V, 100 mA (0,6 watts) : Cry:
On the video I saw the ammeter display 45 mA (0.045 A) ... :?
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 26/09/12, 14:19

citro wrote:
elephant wrote:Quartz wrote:
Some measurements of JLN ICI

(here = http://jnaudin.free.fr/rvproject/html/ugentest6.htm )
Ben, precisely ... there is nothing to blush
29,6 VX 0,205 That makes 6,068 watts (DC)
to power 1 bulb declared 6 V, 100 mA (0,6 watts) : Cry:
On the video I saw the ammeter display 45 mA (0.045 A) ... :?

no, he explains that he is on a 500mA caliber. you have to do x5 it's a good old analog thing.

actually, as the elephant says, we see a guy powering a bulb of 0.6W by consuming 6W in a trick-bidule whose performance is so broken the mouth when it is not loaded that the empty conso is the same as the conso load .
and so what ....
if he succeeds in showing that he lights an 10W bulb with his input 6W, then you have to see.
0 x
Click my signature
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/09/12, 14:35

+1

even with 41 mA (29,6 VX 0,041 = 1,2 watts) we are still far from the count.

Deledeco: must see:

it is highly probable that we can increase the performance of the oscillator and find a quartz which "sticks" with the length of the tube.
(actually, tune the tube to make the length stick with the frequency of a standard quartz)
Now, auto-scoot or use a rectangular generator to increase output, the debate is open.
In any case, as long as I don't have an echo of COP> 1,5, I won't get started.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/09/12, 15:00

A quartz is perfectly useless, an absurd complication.

A self-oscillator agrees spontaneously on the resonance of the coil of this weird, transformer, to put in the auto-oscillator, instead of the external coil used by Naudin!

Naudin and Vialle seem to ignore this simple and basic possibility that eliminates any need for frequency tuning.

It's exactly like a swing, pendulum or clock spring, maintained on its resonance, (like most of our needle watches) and no external HF generator is needed.

By saturating the oscillator, with strong feedback coupling on the coil of the bidule, you will have square waves, like a swing that hits on its stops, with lots of harmonics.

I have used this kind of auto-oscillator for years for physical measurements, with minimal hardware.

The first single-lamp radios used this method, in the years 1920 1930, given the high price of the lamp, which was everything, oscillator, amplification and detection!

There was even the superegenerative, very sensitive, forgotten now, given the negligible price of a transistor!

It is of a very great simplicity, at max 2 transistors and some capacities and the Vialle contraption.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/09/12, 15:36

I am a little dubious when it comes to the possibility of making such a huge coil oscillate at 3,6 MHz. It would be too simple "they" would have already thought about it.

Apparently, f is a function of the length of the "antenna"
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/09/12, 15:43

a reliable single oscillator self-assembly used for more than 50 years:
http://www.phys.ufl.edu/REU/2009/report ... orenzo.pdf

The circuit oscillates on the resonance of the capacitance coil 1 to be replaced by the Vialle contraption.
The third sensing transistor is useless.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/09/12, 15:48

elephant wrote:I am a little dubious when it comes to the possibility of making such a huge coil oscillate at 3,6 MHz. It would be too simple "they" would have already thought about it.

Apparently, f is a function of the length of the "antenna"

a tight coil on a metal mandrel that expels the entire radio frequency has a very low magnetic flux (wire diameter plus skin thickness) and its inductance is much lower.

So possible.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 26/09/12, 20:31

alaniesse wrote:More than 5 people, almost a dozen, active members, known for years on Econology, are replicating the device, through conspirovniscience. there are already results.
It's not a dream, we're on it.

But there would be 1000 that it would not change anything.

People who search for perpetual motion machines there are hundreds of thousands in the world.

Only on this forum there are a dozen of these fadas.
And the other who tries to do that in his basement we hear more about it.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/09/12, 22:03

:D Special thanks Elephant to have opened this topic. He deserves it.
It will surely titillate curious scientists who will seek to deepen.
- Direct short circuit on the output while the bulb in parallel is on.
- The 2 half copper pipes are isolated from each other.
- The power consumed by the lit bulb is subtracted from that of the operation of the vacuum machine)

It must be understood that this 2 autogenerator is a demonstrator of work. Who accredits the theory of its author Richard Vialle.
(as there was and will, 4 then 5 ... Then increased by those who will be passionate about the subject.)

Jean-Louis Naudin wanted to reproduce this machine, because it was possible with the material he could have. He quickly mounted this project, in complete transparency with Pascuser.
There, he experiments with his construction to improve it, and to observe the new reactions.
He redid the adjustment steps, but with his experimenter background, he goes very fast.

Latest comments from Pascuser :
http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum ... entry23548
0 x