Jean Louis Naudin and U-generator Richard Vialle

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/09/12, 16:27

Quick on the ball, Quartz, thank you.

Indeed, I think that the multiplication of systems with COP> 1 will end up changing mentalities, even if there is no way to heat yourself all winter with it!

With however 2 conditions:

- first convincing measures (and this time, JLN did not spoil us)
- easy replication

JLN has the merit of clarity. For example, I easily replicated a "lifter" with success thanks to its explanations
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 25/09/12, 16:37

An HF auto-oscillator is very simple, with good efficiency, very easy and makes it possible to measure the overall energy balance, without complications at all, even by straightening the HF, which is used to light the lamp, if COP> 2, if real, we recharge the battery that powers the autoscillator, even at 1mW, in perpetuity, so true !!!

This assembly is so simple that in a few hours we check that the COP> or <1.

Naudin could do it without difficulty, given his knowledge, but he avoids doing it, very carefully, knowing the result, as for his other montages !!!!

Most of these fixtures avoid correct measurements, or get lost in huge complications.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/09/12, 17:24

This assembly deserves to be perfected, because its resonance was not exploited until the end.

Indeed, the self constituted by the tube and the wire which surrounds it is too important to resonate at 3,6 MHz and the tube too long: lamba = 83,33 meters approximately.
On the other hand, there is something that pleases me a lot: this thing would work better in rectangular mode than in pure sine (probably because of the harmonics?)
What on the other hand I did not understand at all, is that the lamp is in // with a short circuit (which constitutes at this frequency an inductor in series with a capacitor) and that it only recovers one "residue" from phase shift. I mix everything or what?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 25/09/12, 17:31

That's it!

It took a few posts to get another subject scrapped by Mr. Wiki!

Why not give the runner a chance instead of falling into total negativity, dear to Dede who has no knowledge of electronics other than the net !!!
: Evil:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 25/09/12, 17:47

Alain G wrote:That's it!
It took a few posts to get another subject scrapped by Mr. Wiki!

Why not give the runner a chance instead of falling into total negativity, dear to Dede who has no knowledge of electronics other than the net !!!
: Evil:

Archjifaux!!!

But Alain G, with his hatred of the net and his negation of reality, does not seem not constructive at all !!

Alain G has never done the electronics that I have done in the past, well before the internet and the net is the easiest way to show what is well known everywhere, instead of getting you out of the books that you did not, and you have to buy !!!.

A self-oscillator is childish, an armada on the net, like the detection of the HF which lights the lamp. And it is the simple way to prove the energy balance.

Alain G does not seem to understand this childish electronics.

Finally I repeat: if we prove a COP of more than 2, with auto-oscillator, in a few days; I come out of the perpetual KW, from this simple assembly.

And we stop going out of the montages, which prove nothing, by lighting lamps in a vague way !!!
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 25/09/12, 19:10

and it continues to troll on pseudo oscillators which deliver energy from nothing .....

Come on, in 10 pages you will always be at the same point of scaring yourself over the sales pitch from Monsieur Naudin. : Lol:

and in 10 years if this gentleman is not dead yet another discussion will be launched on the subject.

And in 20 years when this guy is dead an armada of trolls will want to revive his pseudo invention which has never worked.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Jean Louis Naudin and the U-shaped generator by Richard Viall

by moinsdewatt » 25/09/12, 19:18

elephant wrote:I invite you to explore Jean Louis Naudin's new publication (21 / 09 / 2012), which designed and tested the Vialle generator.
A fairly simple thing and that is not far from making me think of the generator of Tariel Kapanadze.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/rvproject/index.htm

''This constitutes the testimony that Richard VIALLE wants to bequeath to humanity; the sum of almost 30 years of work that has been little disseminated so far.''

Already there I died laughing.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 25/09/12, 19:19

LOL!

Alain G has never done the electronics that I have done in the past, well before the internet and the net is the easiest way to show what is well known everywhere, instead of getting you out of the books that you did not, and you have to buy !!!.

Poor Dede!

It is quite obvious by your answers among other things for Grelinette and his cart that you do not have the profile of the guy propped in electronics!

For me electronics well it was not only DIY but my job then do not break them you want!

But Alain G, with his hatred of the net and his negation of reality, does not seem constructive at all !!

The reality is that you always jump on all the puzzles without listening to what others have to say while always arguing in your favor!

Let it talk and then we'll see if it works or not!

You want us to pull out the thread: "What should we do with dedeleco"?

It's also good for lessdewatt!
0 x

Alain
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 25/09/12, 19:27

Don't let Dedeleco impress you. :P
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 25/09/12, 19:41

moinsdewatt wrote:Don't let Dedeleco impress you. :P

Are you looking for friends?
0 x

Alain