1er step into the unknown, Electric Motor Differential Analysis

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 18/09/14, 14:33

achernar wrote:Ah cross subject !!!
So I answered you on the other subject : Cheesy:
(you are very Morpheus when you express yourself as you did ....)
And no I'm not stuck yet, just that I take time to respond from time to time :)

So to reiterate the answer given on the other subject, this kind of engine models this very well with a torque from the Lorentz force. To pass in dynamics (because the forces are not constant) it is necessary to work on dt to assimilate it to quasi static.

Hi achernar
I remind you that this is only a purely theoretical proposition, a view from the mind.
it drives people crazy : Shock:

I don't say anything!
I don't even know if the proposal and the demo are correct
Must check everything
Welcome to this bizarre world where nothing stands up :D

I'll stop you right away.
the global reality is that 1Kw magnetic converts to 1Kw mechanical
that's the reality! Going into detail will not change anything.
Last edited by hic the 18 / 09 / 14, 15: 31, 9 edited once.
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
achernar
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by achernar » 18/09/14, 14:54

Hic wrote:

So to reiterate the answer given on the other subject, this kind of engine models this very well with a torque from the Lorentz force. To pass in dynamics (because the forces are not constant) it is necessary to work on dt to assimilate it to quasi static.

Hi achernar
I remind you that this is only a purely theoretical proposition, a view from the mind.

I don't say anything!
must check everything

that's the reality!

I grant you that magnetism is a fascinating area and not easy to understand .... and not to lie to you it is an area that I hate the most : Evil:
But in any case, without speaking of magnetism or anything, you will notice that the system is all yours. The energy that you take in electric form comes out in mechanical form (and heat by Joule effect), nothing is missing and nothing is too much. Then, how to convert one into the other, the process requires to delve into the mysteries of physics, which is far from being able to grasp quickly :?
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 18/09/14, 15:50

achernar wrote:
Hic wrote:

Hi achernar

I don't say anything!
must check everything

that's the reality!

I grant you that magnetism is a fascinating area and not easy to understand .... and not to lie to you it is an area that I hate the most : Evil:
But in any case, without speaking of magnetism or anything, you will notice that the system is all yours. The energy that you take in electric form comes out in mechanical form (and heat by Joule effect), nothing is missing and nothing is too much. Then, how to convert one into the other, the process requires to delve into the mysteries of physics, which is far from being able to grasp quickly :?

Hi achernar
Imagine an engine that meets newton's third law

It should
2 times 1Kw magnetic to magnetically repel
and produce 1Kw mechanical
a yield of 50% maximum

The problem is an energy problem,
who has no solution

unless a normal self-generated motor itself 1KW extra and there it is good! ,
so it would be overunitary : Shock:
Last edited by hic the 18 / 09 / 14, 16: 25, 2 edited once.
0 x
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
achernar
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by achernar » 18/09/14, 16:19

Hic wrote:
achernar wrote:
Hic wrote:

Hi achernar

I don't say anything!
must check everything

that's the reality!

Hi achernar

It should
a yield of 50% maximum

That's why I'm also talking about a couple. If we simplify the system for the represented by a valve, to make it turn you have the choice to use a hand with which you apply a force of x Newton, or then you use a couple with your two hands using x / 2 Newton on each. Of course the second solution is chosen to minimize the constraints for the one applying the force and also to avoid screwing up the axis.
In the same way you can imagine an electric motor with a single active electromagnet (a certain number of electric motor with brushes) at each moment in which you put your kW, it will turn. In the same way you can imagine an infinity of pole. Basically the power is divided between the active electromagnets.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 18/09/14, 16:34

achernar wrote:
Hic wrote:
achernar wrote:
Hic wrote:

Hi achernar

I don't say anything!
must check everything

that's the reality!

Hi achernar

It should
a yield of 50% maximum

That's why I'm also talking about a couple. If we simplify the system for the represented by a valve, to make it turn you have the choice to use a hand with which you apply a force of x Newton, or then you use a couple with your two hands using x / 2 Newton on each. Of course the second solution is chosen to minimize the constraints for the one applying the force and also to avoid screwing up the axis.
In the same way you can imagine an electric motor with a single active electromagnet (a certain number of electric motor with brushes) at each moment in which you put your kW, it will turn. In the same way you can imagine an infinity of pole. Basically the power is divided between the active electromagnets.

energetically impossible, unless you multiply the buns and the pinard,

or unless the additional self-generating rotating field 1Kw
where magnetism can work in a mirror

frankly i tire
Last edited by hic the 18 / 09 / 14, 16: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
Torture for Dummies
achernar
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by achernar » 18/09/14, 16:41

Hic wrote:
achernar wrote:
Hic wrote:
achernar wrote:
Hic wrote:

Hi achernar

I don't say anything!
must check everything

that's the reality!

Hi achernar

It should
a yield of 50% maximum

energetically impossible, unless you multiply the buns and the pinard,

or unless the additional self-generating rotating field 1Kw

I am not against the multiplication of pinard : Cheesy:
But here it is indeed a division. In the motor wiring diagrams, we see that the coils are connected to the same node and therefore the power is distributed equally in each active electromagnet.
So if you need 10N to run the engine, an electromagnet gives 5N Laplace's coup de force and his boyfriend gives 5 too. If you put 10N on each you would have an acceleration.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 18/09/14, 17:51

And when is the reactive current necessary to magnetize the stator on an asynchronous motor or generator?
0 x
achernar
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by achernar » 18/09/14, 18:15

raymon wrote:And when is the reactive current necessary to magnetize the stator on an asynchronous motor or generator?

As you say, it is an energy which is used to magnetize the stator, that comes back to inject a potential energy to him by creating order inside.
In other words, as for a permanent magnet, as long as one does not relax the constraints induced by the ordering, then this energy can be regarded as a bond energy.
On the other hand, when one stops the engine then this energy is relaxed through the rotor and also in fact joule.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 20/09/14, 11:38

version 3
Proposal:
An electromechanical motor and its rotating magnetic field is governed by relativistic theory
The signature being the non respect of the 3rd law of Newton.

You knew temporal relativity, that is energetic relativity at home.
0 x
Torture for Dummies
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/09/14, 18:35

In any case, without going into complicated areas, the best electric machines offer an efficiency of 95%, which proves that the magnetic field does not consume energy nor does it provide it either, because mechanical energy is almost entirely converted into electrical energy for the generator and vice versa for the engine. ;)
1 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"