Search found 15 results

by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
08/06/15, 01:45
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : HHO ... it works or it's a scam?
answers: 37
views: 38332

Dear Flytox, The internet is teeming with sites like this one, selling HHO products. In my opinion, it is not very reasonable to sell electrolysers to general public consumers such as motorists or truck drivers for the reasons stated above ...
by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
08/06/15, 01:34
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Technology drives progress ideas
answers: 464
views: 77366

Ahmed, I advise you to read this book http://www.knowledgepublications.com/0-9728375-0-7_detail_page.htm It was written by Roy McAlister. This gentleman converted cars to hydrogen since the 60s. His vision encompasses a number of key points relating to the aspects and repercussions ...
by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
07/06/15, 14:38

Today, [...] by "deregulation". Exnihiloest, I really like your reasoning, I find it quite lucid. I'm new to this forum and began to doubt the true nature of the things that govern him. Phew, a breath of fresh air. My grain of salt: One of the technol ...
by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
07/06/15, 14:37

Today, [...] by "deregulation". Exnihiloest, I really like your reasoning, I find it quite lucid. I'm new to this forum and began to doubt the true nature of the things that govern him. Phew, a breath of fresh air. My grain of salt: One of the technol ...
by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
07/06/15, 12:34
Subject : Collaboration engine pantone
answers: 9
views: 8281

I noticed that the Pantone system is quite popular in France, we would even say that France is one of the countries most endowed with this system. Could it be due to the JL Naudin phenomenon? On the other hand the HHO does not have a good press here, I live abroad and there are many more HHO users than Pan ...
by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
07/06/15, 02:25
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : New Member: HYDROXYGAS PTY LTD
answers: 1
views: 5343

>>> 240 views on this post, it's not too bad for a presentation, however, don't hesitate to say hello! <<
by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
07/06/15, 02:04

We manufacture a torch for industry which operates on the principle of electrolysis.

Here is my presentation post:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post286468.html#286468
by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
06/06/15, 21:13

1) the results are published in the aforementioned subject. For my part, by injecting 50 liters of HHO / hour into an atmospheric diesel engine (Peugeot Partner 1.9 D) over approximately 4000 km, the differences measured are of the order of 0.2 liter / 100 km. That is to say in the margin of error due to ...
by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
06/06/15, 11:59

I advise you to read the subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/electrolysis-amelioree-t1228.html. There are only 365 pages. In summary: 1) apparently, the amount of energy available on board from the alternator / battery assembly of an ordinary car is insufficient to produce enough ...
by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
06/06/15, 11:58

I advise you to read the subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/electrolysis-amelioree-t1228.html. There are only 365 pages. In summary: 1) apparently, the amount of energy available on board from the alternator / battery assembly of an ordinary car is insufficient to produce enough ...

Go Advanced search