Smart grids

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Stephen
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Stephen » 06/12/13, 17:49

Grelinette,

Technically, your approach seems to me to hold water… but at the cost of what “complexification” of the electricity distribution network?!? And wouldn't that be one more way to track us even more? The new meters are a calamity concerning the respect of the private life, but nobody seems to be moved :-(

I think it would be interesting, to achieve the objective that you rightly defend, but by adopting the principles set out by Machaon and that many (including me) approve here, to have another attitude, both collective and individual:

The overall demand in terms of instantaneous power could be easily reduced if EDF adopted general pricing linked to the power of the meter, in a more than proportional (or even exponential) manner. Thus, many individuals would be much less greedy if they want to remain thrifty, and would also have to further smooth their consumption over the day. So more than a simple distribution, it would ultimately be a drop in overall consumption.

The diehards would pay a high price, that of preferring to flee their responsibility. But fortunately would be much less numerous.

There, of course, I swim in the middle of a dream since EDF, Areva and Cie only dream of consumers in their image, that is to say irresponsible…
Only profit counts!
0 x