Pellet boiler that goes out ...

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Juju64
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Pellet boiler that goes out ...

by Juju64 » 25/04/20, 15:48

Christophe wrote:When you open the door or when you turn on the lights does it go out?

Neon tubes can strongly disturb engines on ignition: I have the specific case in my cellar, the small air extraction fan turns off 1 to 2 seconds at ignition ...

Poorly dimensioned electrical installation? : roll: Be careful though to the risk of fire because it is still weird that.
0 x
: Arrow: : Cheesy: : Arrowl:
Juju64
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Pellet boiler that goes out ...

by Juju64 » 25/04/20, 15:51

Phil532140 wrote:Bonjour à tous
So for info it's a piece of glass wool (or something that looks like it ;-) which surrounds the boiler which hung near the air inlet which moved when I entered the room and which then closed the air intake ... The flame should then go out : Evil: ... No more problems since I reattached the insulation correctly ... Well, this allowed me to change the neon lights for LED tubes ;-)
Thank you all ...

Off topic
The mechanic changed the alternator, the door, the steering wheel and the antenna for an HS battery problem
1 x
: Arrow: : Cheesy: : Arrowl: