Sound insulation but not thermal (what material?)

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/03/12, 05:29

Frankly I am fed up with the fact that you contradict the knowledge acquired in class at EPFL and confirmed in the field, by stuff that you will pump on the net and your eternal copied-pasted that make us seriously doubt your achievements real .... There is no doubt that you have great knowledge, but as I have told you many times, you should refrain from giving falsehoods that you consider scientific (and which the sound sometimes and other times not, or that you take as it is, out of context and without having studied it properly.)

I will finalize things one last time:

Your alternation of heavy light is limited to what I described above and in any case does not replace the "Law of mass" ... If you want to demonstrate this you have to prove it, for my part I will employ to demonstrate that it is archi-FALSE. For a simple and good reason, it is that the sound spectrum, the harmonics VS the power expressed in dBA (weighted) tell us something else: study that and we'll talk about it ... Because apparently you don't yet know that the low frequencies propagate even in the ultrasounds ... In this context, your heavy VS light barrier only corrects the sounds but not SOUND INSULATION, which is the only prerogative of heavy and high density materials ... Point bar .

You say nonsense and it's starting to do well.
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 19/03/12, 07:02

0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/03/12, 12:22

If you want to demonstrate this you have to prove it,

I put all the links, in previous spots, with scientific demonstrations of wave propagation, identical mathematics (very different impedances), be it sound, light, lasers, lens lens treatments , and the waves of matter in quantum mechanics as in electron microscopes or the radioactivity even of the atomic nuclei !!
I even put the proof, that all, we can verify easily, that I saw clear clear between my 91 and 83, from simple glazing to double glazing with the same masses and acoustic differences much higher than the gain in thermal insulation.

Et Obamot, in his obstinate refusal of reality, has the nerve to ask for a demonstration which has been given thousands of times everywhere scientifically in an armada of physical phenomena and which everyone can verify, by measurements passing from simple to double or triple glazing, on a street too noisy or near 'an airport !!

The simple mass law applies to a single interface with a large difference in speed of sound. For several interfaces, dramatically more efficient, it is necessary to calculate the variable interferences with the frequency, and to note the attenuation, which pushes at layers of variable thicknesses to better block all the frequencies.

Obamot doesn't read anything scientific demonstrations data well established in books for 200 years (Fresnel) and copied over the internet and verifiable in seconds with windows on a noisy street or a plane taking off.

Obamot emerges from absurdities, by refusal and inability to make the effort to understand the basic scientific bases.
You say nonsense and it's starting to do well.

obamot is it able to demonstrate scientifically its law of mass which is established with the assumption of a high speed layer of sound. (which law as a function of mass, elasticity, frequency)?

With several layers the acoustic attenuations multiply (in reality more complex with the interferences which give very precise frequencies little attenuated, reason for putting different, irrational thicknesses between them), which attenuates enormously more than for the thermal insulation which just adds up the thermal resistance (reason for the almost psychological illusion of thermal gain, with double glazing compared to multiplicative acoustic insulation)

Obamot never makes the effort to really understand physics, instead of repeating old lessons, without looking for scientific demonstrations, which we forgot to teach him, even when we provide him with all the theoretical and experimental details easily measurable on double or triple glazing, or anything with numerous alternating layers without holes !! .
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/03/12, 12:47

The aerialcastor link is fine,
http://www.cg59.fr/hebergement-touristi ... stique.pdf

he specifies very well:
for single wallss it then depends on the surface mass

basics that Obamot should put in the brain, but with the very serious flaw, of learning without ever providing the means to fully understand the scientific origin of the properties given with the wave propagation calculations!!

Personally, I hate the memorandum lesson, without ever really understanding why, nor be able to demonstrate, find, nor to be aware of the limits of validity.
This is very clear with many professionals who repeat out of habit, and who show their incomprehension, as soon as the conditions are no longer valid or that other phenomena are added.

Finally Obamot will not appreciate that formic hydrogen acid is developed in the US and in Japan, without Switzerland at EPFL:
New catalyst for safe, reversible hydrogen storage
http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-03-cat ... orage.html
http://www.nature.com/nchem/journal/vao ... .1295.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/03/12, 15:28

Basically, you told us nothing but talk and nothing demonstrated at all : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I'm going to let you hang around for a while, like that, it'll make your feet. But if you insist too much, you're still going to pick one up right in the face and salty, so don't tempt me.

And then, all your spitche to say that the link of Aérialcastor and "very well", by posing as a referee is quite pathetic ... Just like your personal attacks that everyone does not care ...

Anyway, you're still in a panic, huh : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: it's the "Crocodile" who takes you back say so ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/03/12, 16:43

In stubborn, obstinate mule, Obamot reads nothing of the few scientific demonstrations, of the links that I put, among, the armada of links given by google, for waves, interferences, impedance, transmission, acoustic, etc. immense field of wave physics, starting from single, double, triple, glazing, to quantum mechanics, passing through the optical layers of anti-reflection photo lenses, and lasers.

Obamot can make simple sound insulation measures on the glazing of different windows, as I do when switching from my 91 to my 83 (not enough noise to wake me up) !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/03/12, 17:36

Bad pick. : Mrgreen: is 15 years of recording studio and we talk about it again ...

You repeat yourself without saying anything new or convincing. : Lol: A great classic of the one who "change"because he is not able to answer. And your perpetual personal attacks in these cases of figures will not change anything.
0 x
seb1000
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by seb1000 » 19/03/12, 19:01

I will continue to browse all these links until the measurement of the arrow.

concerning the sleep of the baby: it is lead! : Cheesy:
but I also know that as I get older my sleep becomes lighter.
and the quality of sleep is lower in a noisy environment.
as we watch movies 3 times a week and that without putting everything down, we put a little hard because we like watching movies this way ... I would like the little one to sleep well : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/03/12, 19:08

Personally I turned the page, and I would contribute as I can. But do not expect miracles ... You will quickly understand, I hope, with the technical impossibilities that often go against the "personal will»Whyi my proposal for wireless headphones was not without common sense, in your case ... Even if this idea may seem ineffective, it is very effective when achieving the desired result!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/03/12, 21:32

The obamot method is so effective that you have to wear a helmet !!
Put alternating layers of light weak (cork, insulating full of air, rubber, air of sand, etc.) and hard and rigid good at fast speed of sound (iron, plaster, hardwood, concrete, etc.). ;) with irrational thicknesses between them, without holes and you will have no sound transmission through.

Measured every time I go from my 91 to my 83, even more noise to know if it's raining outside !!
0 x