oil boiler modified wood pellets: Ferroli kit

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
sapeur3873
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by sapeur3873 » 22/12/13, 16:50

X I confirm that it also works without the Pocket.
I ordered it so I could try different settings.

I live not far from the dealer, and I've been home to meet him.
1 x
lenarf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lenarf » 30/12/13, 15:04

Hello,
I just installed a sun7 burner on my fuel boiler Franco Belge.
At first, it quickly clogged the plates which are in the flues, I removed them and I shot for two months without problem. But with the cold I find that I consume a lot of granules. So I reassembled its plates and I have a very poor combustion (CO> 16000ppm). I voluntarily blocked the burner at the first power. I spent the t08 setting from 51 to 100 the CO went to 1000 then I put it at 150 without modifying the loading time of the granule and I have a co at 300ppm and a CO2 at 7% and a t ° of smoke at 215 ° which seems correct to me. Did you also have to change the factory settings as much?
Do you use the modulating setting to avoid restarting without stopping?
thank you for your answer.
1 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 31/12/13, 07:27

it is good to use the modulating setting to limit stop-start.
Since you apparently have a combustion analyzer, try to set power level 1 for the smallest possible power which does not stop the fire and which remains with a correct combustion. in this way, it will modulate between the higher powers and the 1 which will be a kind of "slow motion".
it is normal to have to adapt because no boiler hearth is identical and the so-called "universal" burner is in fact perfectly adapted to any of them.
0 x
Click my signature
herveduff
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by herveduff » 31/12/13, 18:50

Bonjour à tous

I am very interesting subject and I would like to enjoy your experiences. I have a recent oil boiler viessman Vitola 222 with integrated ECS.
Coupled with a home-made boiler insert, I want to replace the oil burner with a pellet burner.
I obviously met on the internet the models mentioned (BMAX, Ecofire and Ferroli sun p7).
the oil boiler is used in relief of the boiler insert so my fuel consumption fluctuates from 1000l to 2000l (depending on the maintenance of the fire in the insert).

the ideal connection for me would be the control by the housing of the boiler (permanent feed of the burner and start of the burner by the boiler).

Here is the photo of my burner:

My questions are:
- what volumes of pellets should I expect?
- what ash volumes do you expect?
- with the connection I want to make, is there a probe to connect to the burner?
- adaptability to my heating body?

for info, I found the Ferroli sun p7 to 811 € port included on this site http://www.emundia.com/pellet-burner-fe ... 7-0u2f6pxb

and happy new year to everyone (a bit early) !!!!
0 x
lenarf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lenarf » 01/01/14, 19:46

Good evening, and thanks to dirk pitt for that answer but for the modulation he speaks in the record of a t ° probe. Should you use the probe that serves as factory-set security for 80 ° or add another one? My boiler makes domestic water 80 ° and central heating 60 ° how to adjust?
0 x
lenarf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lenarf » 01/01/14, 19:51

For herveduff I am at the beginning of my tests and I am heating 240m2 in the south at the moment I think to make a saving of 25% compared to the fuèl but I would like to do better and I think that was possible even if the assessment current is much more maintenance work compared to the invoice reduction. But we must move forward! I net the ashes all weeks 2 but as I am in tests I do not have enough perspective. Do not think to do a cleaning all six months 2 3 weeks seems good!
For the electrical connections my burner fuel was fed directly by the boiler, the connection of the thermostat was bridged so it is the boiler that sent the 220V directly to the burner. So I pulled a direct supply of 220V for the burner and I mounted a relay to control the contact on the burner and I would like to succeed in activating the modulating system to get to no longer have a stop.
To adapt the burner to the boiler me I redid the plate by adding a door but I am limited compared to the ground
Happy New Year to you all
0 x
herveduff
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by herveduff » 01/01/14, 20:14

Thank you very much for your answers lenarf. What went on what burner? Did you put a pull reducer?
I'll make the same connection as you think.
The decendering quoitidien even more distant does not worry me; with an insert is every day.
The settings look quite complex in the combustion analyzer.
Good evening to ts and happy new year
0 x
herveduff
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by herveduff » 03/01/14, 12:52

Qu vs wait for modular fashion? Is compatible with the control by dry contact 7-8?
Thank you and good appetite
0 x
DETRY
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

probably my last intervention on ferroli burner

by DETRY » 04/02/14, 21:39

I would like to say all the good that I think about this burner, so after some adjustments of the beginning A01 like breaking pellet [not enough] ... laborious restart (lack of pellet in the screw and burning still present) too much impatience ... have to wait for 10min before restarting. Pellet breaks actually cause inbrulls.
Installation of the regulator of draw and sealing of the door foyère which solve the problems of energetic efficiency. With the param on 1 ... themostat between terminals 7 / 8 the burner gives me whole satisfaction to heat 120 m² ... 1250KG since the 15 / 10 / 13.
Since, through an 3 motorized channel valve and terminals 7 / 8, a relay 220v I provide priority accumulator ECS on demand.
I have not yet controlled the CO nor the smoke t ° nor the pollution but the low consumption, the color [light] and the low amount of soot 4dm3 by 2sem suggests to me that I am not far from the optimum result. BAV for further information
0 x
mroizo63
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

All for the installation of a pellet burner

by mroizo63 » 04/08/14, 17:59

Bonjour à tous

By reading all the questions and comments on this forum, I allow myself to tell you that everything is described on this blog:

http://bruleurgranules.revolublog.com/

Photos, tips, documents, etc ...

Good installation !
1 x